Author Topic: You will all hate me but...  (Read 4171 times)

SonjaSaysSmile

• Plantar Fasciitis
You will all hate me but...
« on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »
Tom, I adore you but you always announce your number too fast. Could someone possibly drop that number on here? I'd like to make my 'Best Show' debut.

Thanks in advance  ;)
Sonja

samir

• Space Champion!
Re: You will all hate me but...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »
201 209 9368
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

SonjaSaysSmile

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 10:02:53 PM »
Thanks so much!

NOW: does anyone know how to get around that dang busy signal? hahaha...

Forrest

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »

SonjaSaysSmile

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:06:45 PM »
I guess he didn't think Peter Sellers belonged on the list. :P  :D

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 06:27:51 AM »
I think Peter Sellers should be on there right alongside Peter Cook and Dudley Moore.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

<<<<<

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »
I guess he didn't think Peter Sellers belonged on the list. :P  :D

I think Tom liked you though ~ the feigned heave ho! was a sure sign.  :)

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »
Sonja:

You did awesome on your first call.

But if you're gonna get mad at somebody for offensive racial stereotyping and bottom-of-the-barrel slapstick humor, I'd nominate Mike "the Love Guru" Myers? Sellers did a lot of good stuff to atone for the bad stuff.

Myers did good stuff too, but he is really, really pooping all over his legacy these days. I heard all these "Love Guru" interviews where he claimed that his terrible movie was a goofy comedy but also "a secret delivery system" for a deeper message of ... I don't know, world peace and healing, or something. He's just astoundingly delusional.

I should lay off. Myers these days is too much of a sad-sack to really deserve the "jerk" nomination.

Also in the "determined to poop on his legacy" sub-category: George Lucas. That latest saturday-morning cartoon movie? Just when you thought he couldn't get any worse ...
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »
Sonja:

But if you're gonna get mad at somebody for offensive racial stereotyping and bottom-of-the-barrel slapstick humor, I'd nominate Mike "the Love Guru" Myers? Sellers did a lot of good stuff to atone for the bad stuff.

Myers did good stuff too, but he is really, really pooping all over his legacy these days. I heard all these "Love Guru" interviews where he claimed that his terrible movie was a goofy comedy but also "a secret delivery system" for a deeper message of ... I don't know, world peace and healing, or something. He's just astoundingly delusional.

I should lay off. Myers these days is too much of a sad-sack to really deserve the "jerk" nomination.

Also in the "determined to poop on his legacy" sub-category: George Lucas. That latest saturday-morning cartoon movie? Just when you thought he couldn't get any worse ...

my brother knows Mike Myers, apparently he's a super nice guy. I don't think he's a jerk as much as he's kinda clueless and off the mark with his comedy these days (maybe always?).
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

SonjaSaysSmile

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 07:48:53 PM »

I think Tom liked you though ~ the feigned heave ho! was a sure sign.  :)

I'm hard of hearing and didn't even realize he'd almost heave ho'd me until I went downstairs to catch the end of my call... Slightly disheartening, really.

Admittedly, I almost opted for Tom himself going on the jerk list for pulling that H-Man stunt-that was rather upsetting.

But I suppose Tom has given us all a great many hours of entertainment and we do owe him that opportunity to get us a little riled up! Gotta' love him.  ;D

SonjaSaysSmile

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 07:58:43 PM »
Sonja:

Thank you, I was afraid I was going to embarrass myself completely-sooo happy I didn't. Though, I would have liked to avoid the bit about drugs. I thought this was supposed to be a family show? :P

As for Mike Myers in The Love Guru, you can assume I chose not to see that flick. From what Mike Myers supposedly says about it having a deeper message regarding world peace and healing, sounds like he doesn't belong on the jerk list... maybe the "I'm completely off my rocker" list. Of course he'd be accompanied by many-Tom Cruise, Drusilla (from BtVS), Britney Spears and maybe even David Lynch-I digress  ;) ;D hehe

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 08:39:11 PM »
Sonja:

Thank you, I was afraid I was going to embarrass myself completely-sooo happy I didn't. Though, I would have liked to avoid the bit about drugs. I thought this was supposed to be a family show? :P

As for Mike Myers in The Love Guru, you can assume I chose not to see that flick. From what Mike Myers supposedly says about it having a deeper message regarding world peace and healing, sounds like he doesn't belong on the jerk list... maybe the "I'm completely off my rocker" list. Of course he'd be accompanied by many-Tom Cruise, Drusilla (from BtVS), Britney Spears and maybe even David Lynch-I digress  ;) ;D hehe

you're my new favorite FOT

SonjaSaysSmile

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »

Oh my! Forget 'sight'- It's love at first Buffy reference!

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »

Oh my! Forget 'sight'- It's love at first Buffy reference!

you know the way to a geek's heart