Author Topic: Best Show Guilt or Silver Lining?  (Read 7437 times)

theyellowchair

Best Show Guilt or Silver Lining?
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:44:42 AM »
Consider the following:

You've just ended a year-and-a-half long relationship. During your time spent with your significant other, you managed to successfully introduce him/her to The Best Show. You even managed to get a response out of said parter with well-timed references to Philly Boy Roy and Zachary Brimsted, Esq. during conversations with others.

Should you be glad that you've introduced him/her to Best Show or guilty for perhaps searing a negative tinge into their Best Show experience by breaking up?

Can ANYTHING ruin a person's relationship with TBS?

Is God real, y'all?

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
Re: Best Show Guilt or Silver Lining?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »
Consider the following:

You've just ended a year-and-a-half long relationship. During your time spent with your significant other, you managed to successfully introduce him/her to The Best Show. You even managed to get a response out of said parter with well-timed references to Philly Boy Roy and Zachary Brimsted, Esq. during conversations with others.

Should you be glad that you've introduced him/her to Best Show or guilty for perhaps searing a negative tinge into their Best Show experience by breaking up?

Can ANYTHING ruin a person's relationship with TBS?

Is God real, y'all?

I've gone through 2 breaks up with significant other's that were best show fans. It hasn't ruined my experience and as far as i know it hasn't ruined theirs.
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »
jpegs?
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 03:48:18 PM »
I think everyone involved should call the show and work it out on the air.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

<<<<<

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »
I think everyone involved should call the show and work it out on the air.

I second this motion.  It's for the best, really.

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:05:58 PM »
Who cares! Ex should be short for excommunicate sometimes. Let them like what they like, it's over!

Either take this on the air to provide some entertainment value, like Grote said, or just spend more time picking up new girls (and/or guys) with the sole intention of bending them to The Best Show's will. Either way will pay off big time.

Emily

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »
IT'S OVAH!

MOVE ON.

Your primary concern at this juncture should be to do everything in your power to help elect Barack Obama the next President of the United States.

pmart

• Policemans heel
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 01:57:53 PM »
I know I'm past the 120 day mark, but what the hell, right?

Would you stop watching something like 30 Rock (let us assume this is a show you like) just because your ex-girlfriend likes it.

I would imagine it would only be a huge deal if she were to call in a lot and then it would kind of suck.

birdsandrabbits

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »
get tattoos, eat cottage cheese, listen to the best show, be happy.