Author Topic: puffy stoner girls  (Read 9740 times)

tenspeed

• Achilles bursitis
Re: puffy stoner girls
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »
Maybe they're just holding the smoke in their cheeks, and not actually inhaling.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »
gross

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »
But yeah, some more jpegs are in order.

Trembling Eagle never got this kind of skepticism with his midwestern robot fetish.  I think I just like the earth mother style of hippy chick, but the kind that is well-scrubbed and rosy and not the filthy kind.

As it turns out searching for "puffy" on the internet leads to something else entirely.

Beth

• Space Champion!
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »
i still havent seen proof of this "puffy face" being spoke of.

Visit the B&F Mountain Market in Nederland, CO.

Maybe the 8,000 ft elevation makes them puffy.  But I spoke in confidence to a non-FOT New Jersey source who knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I've been there but I don't recall puffy faces.  
Nederland is magical, by the way. I kept expecting a woodland fairy to leap out from behind a building with a newly knitted sweater for me. Or something.

I love that place.

emma

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »
As it turns out searching for "puffy" on the internet leads to something else entirely.

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

Pete Velcro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »
wow, anything can be sexualized.

I myself have recently discovered I find women who wear thumb rings, ankle bracelets and dangle-ly earrings hot.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm really into accessories.

At this point it might just be easier for you to make a list of the qualities you don't find attractive in a woman.
confidence.

edit: also, good relationships with their fathers.
nothing?

I think this is very funny, Andy.  And I would add identity theft awareness to the list as well.   

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »
wow, anything can be sexualized.

I myself have recently discovered I find women who wear thumb rings, ankle bracelets and dangle-ly earrings hot.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm really into accessories.

At this point it might just be easier for you to make a list of the qualities you don't find attractive in a woman.
confidence.

edit: also, good relationships with their fathers.

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »
But yeah, some more jpegs are in order.

Trembling Eagle never got this kind of skepticism with his midwestern robot fetish.  I think I just like the earth mother style of hippy chick, but the kind that is well-scrubbed and rosy and not the filthy kind.

I have a feeling you might not be very successful with that kind of chick.... all the generalizations and all...
from the land of pleasant living

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »

I have a feeling you might not be very successful with that kind of chick.... all the generalizations and all...

Oh, I'm engaged and my fiancee and I had a discussion about cute hippy chicks this weekend.

We agreed that I'd probably make them cry with my Keith Olbdermann-like tirades.

tenspeed

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »

"Squirrel cheeks" + "smoking pot" narrows the search a little bit more.  It's not quite there, but getting closer: