Have you listened to every show?

Yes
17 (19.8%)
No, but almost
28 (32.6%)
Not even close
41 (47.7%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Have you listened to every single show?  (Read 9539 times)

crumbum

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Have you listened to every single show?
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2009, 12:20:36 PM »
I started off super motivated but I had no system. I just scrolled around in the archives until I saw one that caught my fancy (often for a particular guest, or a Wurster call that sounded intriguing), but soon enough (probably after hearing about half of them) found that I couldn't remember which I had listened to and which I had not. That got kind of frustrating as I would start on one and, half an hour in, realize it was the former. The show definitely stands up to repeat listens, but I pretty much stopped trying to go through them all. Someday I intend to get organized about it and start again at day 1.

For now I'm just too busy with work and life to do much more than catch the weekly broadcast.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: Have you listened to every single show?
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2009, 12:47:44 PM »
My problem is my barely under control OCD tendencies. I know that the instant I completed TBS archives, I would feel compelled to pick another show. And though I would consciously understand that I could never hear every archive (since they keep producing them,) my subconscious would feel compelled to try, and I would have a nervous breakdown. Hell, I can't even keep up with the discs that I buy and am given.