Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 191767 times)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
    • Fredericks Mind Thing
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #960 on: January 02, 2018, 08:51:01 PM »
Hey nice to have new folks in the forum.

Post something.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

shabby

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #961 on: April 28, 2018, 07:04:58 PM »
Hello all- Tim in Denver. Can't believe it took me so long to find TBS, I stumbled upon it somehow though, and very happy that I did! I've got the box set and a Massa's t-shirt.   ;)

Usually listen to the podcast but maybe someday I'll call in to the Half Hour of Power.

leone_b

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #962 on: August 30, 2018, 03:10:43 PM »
Hey, my name is Leone and I live in Araçatuba, São Paulo, Brazil.

Big fan here, I got into it about 4 months before the end of the WFMU era. I see many people saying the show has helped them through hard times and indeed it has been helping me going through some hard times right now - as soon as they end, I'll be giving my much belated support for the show.

alphadoublenegative

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #963 on: December 01, 2018, 05:13:25 AM »
Hello to all, I'm Jesse
I'm new to the forum but I've been listening to the Best Show for quite a few years now, I love the range of topics and learning about all these unique nooks and crannies of music/comedy/everything you cant find just anywhere. Tom's an absolute treasure in my weekly routine. I dont know how to say it, Tom and the show are just really *special* to me. Ive never mustered up the courage to call because I hate talking on the phone so I thought I'd say hello here.

Really I'm just personally missing the old culture of friendly niche internet forums and this seemed like it might be a good one.
Long story short anybody new like me (or old heads are obviously welcome too) shoot me a message if you want to shoot the shit, show related topics or otherwise. Or I'll see you around the forums or whatever.

Cheers.
Jesse in Texas

fonpr

• Space Champion!
    • Fredericks Mind Thing
« Reply #964 on: December 01, 2018, 08:30:02 PM »
Welcome.

Feel free to comment on some of the threads around here, sometimes you'll get a response.

Or visit the chat on Tuesday night.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
  • I don't give a rip!
« Reply #965 on: December 03, 2018, 11:44:04 PM »
I have made 6,184 posts over nine years and every one up to and including this one is gold, just pure gold.

Special bonus: there were two boards before this one that still exist in cyberspace somewhere.

Seriously, though: Welcome!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

anything