Author Topic: Tool Academy  (Read 42286 times)

Lyle Hemmings

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Tool Academy
« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2009, 11:44:56 PM »
It's by far this season's best one yet.

My better half said the same but I assumed she was just trying to make me feel bad for missing it.

ChrisRawk

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2009, 08:05:22 AM »
I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion about the most recent episode. It's by far this season's best one yet.

I've ended up missing a bunch of episodes this season, unfortunately.  Is this the one with the mock funeral?  The idea of that just sounds so amazingly heinous. 
"Heave Ho!"

@ChrisNeri

jamesp

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion about the most recent episode. It's by far this season's best one yet.

I've ended up missing a bunch of episodes this season, unfortunately.  Is this the one with the mock funeral?  The idea of that just sounds so amazingly heinous. 

Yeah, not only did they have to do the mock funeral, but the guys had to watch their girlfriends go on dates with other guys too.

samir

• Space Champion!
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »
Good news everyone!

JERSEY SHORE begins on MTV, December 3rd.

Proud moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVWRXZWGzzI
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

mahgeetah

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »
Good news everyone!

JERSEY SHORE begins on MTV, December 3rd.

Proud moments.

"Fist-pumpin' like champs!" There's a hole in my heart in the shape of the silhouette on the Tool Academy logo. This is just the show to fill that hole. Thank you for sharing.
I'm in my late 50's.

ChrisRawk

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2009, 04:22:21 PM »
The season didn't end with a wedding, I noticed.  Did they cut the budget this year?  I'm guessing they maxed themselves out with they fake funeral set.
"Heave Ho!"

@ChrisNeri

erechoveraker

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »
The season didn't end with a wedding, I noticed.  Did they cut the budget this year?  I'm guessing they maxed themselves out with they fake funeral set.

You're a damn liar, Christopher J. Neri. This did not happen. Tell me I did not miss this.

samir

• Space Champion!
« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2010, 10:30:40 PM »
The Soup just told me that series 3 of Tool Academy is underway, if anyone still cares.
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2010, 12:32:06 AM »
The Soup just told me that series 3 of Tool Academy is underway, if anyone still cares.

See, at this point, the guys are beyond self-absorbed, since once the curtain is raised as it were, they know full well what this contest is all about and how it's going to play out.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?