Author Topic: Marc Maron  (Read 703578 times)

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Marc Maron
« Reply #945 on: March 04, 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
John Danielle was on the latest WTF and it was unsurprisingly fantastic.
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

zzesp

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #946 on: May 22, 2013, 12:15:34 AM »
marc marons great and of course tom,best show,scharpling and wurster are tops ,,,,that said marc maron does not or has never been a best show listener, certainly not live or podcast,,,,,,,,,,the comedian thats a guest that listens most is andy kindler..........you can tell from when tom was on wtf,,,,,,when marc calls in its for marc .........anyway theyre all funny,,,,,,,,but it bugs me....ill get over it

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #947 on: May 22, 2013, 08:25:03 PM »
marc marons great and of course tom,best show,scharpling and wurster are tops ,,,,that said marc maron does not or has never been a best show listener, certainly not live or podcast,,,,,,,,,,the comedian thats a guest that listens most is andy kindler..........you can tell from when tom was on wtf,,,,,,when marc calls in its for marc .........anyway theyre all funny,,,,,,,,but it bugs me....ill get over it

Wait, how do you know MM isn't a listener? And why does it matter, exactly? I don't think Maron needs to call in to the Best Show to publicize himself...he's sort of at a different level of prominence. Lastly, I get the sense that doing those marc and tom shows mean that they respect and like each other.

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #948 on: May 22, 2013, 10:06:05 PM »

He and Tom appear to be friends and I enjoy their conversation. So long as Marc doesn't lie about being a hardcore fan who never misses an episode I don't see what the problem is. I'll take a good guest over a big fan any day.

methanolcereal

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #949 on: June 04, 2013, 01:14:18 AM »
Can someone help me out?

I downloaded one of the Marc and Tom shows a while back, but lost access to my iTunes account. I have recently convinced Apple that I am me and they should let me change my password.

The problem is, I have no idea which one I downloaded because most of my album art is not loading properly.

The one I have is 1 hour and 19 minutes and it came out last year at some point. Tom talks about finally getting over sending orders back at Starbucks. Maron talked about trying to make eggs perfectly when working at  Jewish deli in Boston. They talk about Zeppelin fans vs. Clash fans.

Which episode do I have?

Which am I missing?

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #950 on: June 05, 2013, 03:48:51 PM »
Marc & Tom Show #1 is 58:40 long
Marc & Tom Show #2 is 1:19:16 long
Marc & Tom Show #3 is 1:21:27 long

You should be able to log into your iTunes account, click on "Purchased" and see/download anything you've bought in the past.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

methanolcereal

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #951 on: June 10, 2013, 09:23:29 PM »
Marc & Tom Show #1 is 58:40 long
Marc & Tom Show #2 is 1:19:16 long
Marc & Tom Show #3 is 1:21:27 long

You should be able to log into your iTunes account, click on "Purchased" and see/download anything you've bought in the past.
*insert picture here*

Cool, thanks for the update. I guess I have the second episode?

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #952 on: June 11, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »
Cool, thanks for the update. I guess I have the second episode?

Looks like it!

You're welcome; god bless you and all your endeavors.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

amiright??

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #953 on: June 11, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »
Hey where can I get episode one of Marc and Tom? I think I lost it and it's not in itunes Canada.

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #954 on: June 11, 2013, 08:39:30 PM »
I wish Maron's show was better. So far, I'm underwhelmed....

Drew D

• Policemans heel
« Reply #955 on: October 15, 2013, 09:15:06 AM »
anyone else watch Thinky Pain?   ;)   

mostlymeat

« Reply #956 on: October 15, 2013, 05:07:55 PM »

I made it about 15 minutes before I had to turn it off. I enjoyed the Tom parts though! Waiting for the Tom special.

I was transfixed by the Reggie Watts special. I could not turn it off!

-AG

mostlymeat

« Reply #957 on: October 15, 2013, 05:11:16 PM »

I made it about 15 minutes before I had to turn it off. I enjoyed the Tom parts though! Waiting for the Tom special.

-AG

I love Marc Maron though, just not his comedy I guess? I was in Eagle Rock last weekend and really hoped I'd bump into him so I could say "hi, you are great".

I did run into Marc in Kuaui of all places. I was kayaking downstream with my family while he was kayaking upstream with his ladyfriend. I didn't say anything except "I think that was Marc Maron!"

GREAT STORY!

-ag

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #958 on: October 17, 2013, 08:14:19 AM »

-AG

I love Marc Maron though, just not his comedy I guess? I was in Eagle Rock last weekend and really hoped I'd bump into him so I could say "hi, you are great".

I did run into Marc in Kuaui of all places. I was kayaking downstream with my family while he was kayaking upstream with his ladyfriend. I didn't say anything except "I think that was Marc Maron!"

GREAT STORY!

-ag

I thought it was great, better than the Louie CK one on HBO earlier this year.

You could tell Tom was really uncomfortable during the conversation at the end of the film.

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #959 on: October 17, 2013, 11:22:02 AM »
i thought Thinky Pain was fantastic. Seems to me that unless Tom is behind a WFMU mic doing The Best Show he always seems uncomfortable :)
Your vigor for life appalls me.