Poll

Fight to the death who would win?

Fredericks
46 (48.4%)
Spike
49 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Fredericks vs. Spike...  (Read 15093 times)

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
Re: Fredericks vs. Spike...
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »
I always start with Three rounds with Schopenhauer
 after that I'm ready for anything.

Tommy Gunn is wind sprints.
(Don't tell him).

Bob Lassiter is the Bon Scott of radio.

"Emmanuel Kant was an old piss ant and very rarely ever stable"

E-mail me for more perspicacity".

Plato and a Platypus Walk into  a Bar................

I thought he said "Den"

I wasn't being pushy.
I was Pushy.

When you're done with Best Show pod-crasts I may suggest "Pop Philosophy"

You are a fine human being, Ben.
Keep up the good work.

Confessional from a Fan of Nat'l Public Radeeooo

Thank you for getting the joke, Fredericks!
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

Phil

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
Fredericks' calls have become a show highlight for me. The use of previously recorded clips, Tom's interaction with him... they crack me up every time.

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2009, 06:53:00 AM »
Fredericks' calls have become a show highlight for me. The use of previously recorded clips, Tom's interaction with him... they crack me up every time.

Phil ... I just saw your avatar and read your post and thought to myself, "I don't remember writing that!"

ooooooh you're the best friend
that I've ever had!
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »
wha?! i thought i was having a mental episode, briefly.  good heavens.

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »
If Fredericks can maintain his energy and if he didn't run away, I think he could take Spike. And it seems like he's the type of person who could be tazered and never notice. I imagine he's like a Frankenstein's monster-zombie hybrid.
I think Fredericks might be a coward, though, and if he started running away, Spike would beat him to death with a mace.

Kudo's for saying Frankenstein's monster and not just Frankenstein!  I also bet if Fredericks was ever injured and bled he would just regenerate smaller Fredericks, in weird deformed animal shapes like in the remake of the Thing.  Were-Fredericks. 
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »
If Fredericks can maintain his energy and if he didn't run away, I think he could take Spike. And it seems like he's the type of person who could be tazered and never notice. I imagine he's like a Frankenstein's monster-zombie hybrid.
I think Fredericks might be a coward, though, and if he started running away, Spike would beat him to death with a mace.

Kudo's for saying Frankenstein's monster and not just Frankenstein!  I also bet if Fredericks was ever injured and bled he would just regenerate smaller Fredericks, in weird deformed animal shapes like in the remake of the Thing.  Were-Fredericks. 

Frederix is fractal?

Matt from Virginia

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »
Frederix is fractal?

Until the point at which the sub-Fredericks are smaller than a nicotine molecule. Those poor souls are sentient phlegm-beasts.

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2009, 02:58:40 AM »

Frederix is fractal?

Fractal?  Thanks for making me use a dictionary! And after looking it up, not sure how it applies.  Quasi-self-similarity variety I guess?
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »

Frederix is fractal?

Fractal?  Thanks for making me use a dictionary! And after looking it up, not sure how it applies.  Quasi-self-similarity variety I guess?

Frederix is meta?