Author Topic: Alvaro from Glen Mills' Best Show rap song.  (Read 18138 times)

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Alvaro from Glen Mills' Best Show rap song.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 07:32:06 PM »
Headgames?
Oh my, this game is fun. I AM DETERMINED TO REACH THE END.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

emma

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »
I appreciate the effort, but I fucking hated your song and couldn't wait for it to finish since I was listening to the podcast on my ipod that was in my pocket and was too lazy to take it out and skip past it

I really appreciated the effort you put into typing this message, but I fucking hated it and you're kind of a dick.

mrCoffea

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:10:58 PM »
oh no guys, God forbid someone might think the rap song is lame

Say anything you want, but whatever you do DON'T talk negatively about Alvaro's amazing rap song

Criticism will not be tolerated, even the constructive kind!

DoodleJump!

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »
cat fight! cat fight! woohoo! what I was waitin for!

not really. i am non-violent.

todd

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

Where was the constructive part, dipshit?

Alvaro from GM

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 02:17:04 AM »
oh no guys, God forbid someone might think the rap song is lame

Say anything you want, but whatever you do DON'T talk negatively about Alvaro's amazing rap song

Coffea, maybe if you had not cursed or insulted the rap song with obvious intent to put it down, and instead explained in a civilized (non cursing or exagerating) way what you didn't like, it would have come off as constructive. 

I for one don't care that you posted hating on the song, that's what forums are for, but don't pretend that you were trying to be constructively critical when people call you on it.  No ones buying it.

mrCoffea

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 10:49:25 AM »
I didn't say my criticism was of the constructive kind, I don't know where you read that. I guess your rapping ability is as advanced as your reading comprehension skills.

I was simply stating that even if someone were to post constructive criticism, there'd probably be a swarm of nerds calling them a dipshit or a meanee

And what are you, 12? Oh no I cursed! Guys, Tom doesn't like cursing, so we're gonna be totally against cursing at all times, cause maybe then Tom will notice us and think we're cool!

But truthfully, I don't think the cursing bothered you more than the pointing out that your song was lame....

And honestly, you don't need a brain surgeon to figure out what's wrong with it, but if YOU can't figure it out on your own, I'll let you continue making them until reality sets into your head

As I stated, I respected the fact that you put time and effort into it, but I personally didn't like it. I was hoping you had done it as a joke and weren't serious, but it seems like Alvaro "The Superstar" takes his rap very VERY seriously

Alvaro from GM

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »
I didn't complain once about you posting complaints.  I was just pointing out that if you HAD posted constructive criticism people wouldn't have jumped down your throat the way they (and not me) did.  I didn't say you have no right to curse, I just said that if you wanted a non-angry response to your message, you might have wanted to word things differently.  I honestly don't see where it says anywhere that it bothered me that you cursed or that you think the song is lame.  I don't know you, dude.  And frankly your reading comprehension seems to be on the level of your manners.

And honestly, you don't need a brain surgeon to figure out what's wrong with it, but if YOU can't figure it out on your own, I'll let you continue making them until reality sets into your head

What would qualify a brain surgeon to make rap judgments?  And I gotta stress saying "if you don't know I'm not telling" is a sure sign you have no idea what you're talking about.

As I stated, I respected the fact that you put time and effort into it, but I personally didn't like it. I was hoping you had done it as a joke and weren't serious, but it seems like Alvaro "The Superstar" takes his rap very VERY seriously

Oh I get it. You are an idiot.

DoodleJump!

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 02:55:17 PM »
And what are you, 12? Oh no I cursed! Guys, Tom doesn't like cursing, so we're gonna be totally against cursing at all times, cause maybe then Tom will notice us and think we're cool!

Why so bitter? Just wonderin'.
Today's a nice day in GA, I'ma gonna go take a nice walk and get an icecream. Maybe you should consider doing the same, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

mrCoffea

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »
I didn't complain once about you posting complaints.  I was just pointing out that if you HAD posted constructive criticism people wouldn't have jumped down your throat the way they (and not me) did.  I didn't say you have no right to curse, I just said that if you wanted a non-angry response to your message, you might have wanted to word things differently.  I honestly don't see where it says anywhere that it bothered me that you cursed or that you think the song is lame.  I don't know you, dude.  And frankly your reading comprehension seems to be on the level of your manners.

oh yeah, cause saying "don't pretend that you were trying to be constructively critical when people call you on it" is totally indicative of you not thinking I was trying to pass my comments off as constructive criticism hahaha

Listen man, if you want me to point out in detail everything that sucks about your song, I will. If you want me to explain why you should be embarrassed about it (and boy did you show your embarrassment on the air right after it finished and Tom was silent for about 3 seconds trying to formulate a response that wouldn't ridicule you in some way), I will. I'm happy you're dying to be "part of the show" and that you think you can rap, but you're going to have to live with the fact that not everyone is going to think that what you do isn't lame.

And if someone that spends his life idolizing a radio host thinks I'm an idiot, I can live with that...

mrCoffea

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 06:36:20 PM »
Why so bitter? Just wonderin'.
Today's a nice day in GA, I'ma gonna go take a nice walk and get an icecream. Maybe you should consider doing the same, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

listen honey, my original comment was an innocent one until everyone got their panties in a bunch. On my end, I'm cool as a cucumber

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »
I think what everyone means to say, mrCoffea, is that you should go shop for a coffin. I think that's what you meant to say too, to Alvaro. It's also what I mean to say, to you, because you sound like a real un-fun dude with too many opinions.

Who goes out of their way to say "btw, I fucking hate your fan art"? It's not like he's pulling down the T.I. scrilla or anything. Go look up tact in the dictionary, baloney mahoney!

Alvaro from GM

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 02:44:58 AM »
oh yeah, cause saying "don't pretend that you were trying to be constructively critical when people call you on it" is totally indicative of you not thinking I was trying to pass my comments off as constructive criticism hahaha

Listen man, if you want me to point out in detail everything that sucks about your song, I will. If you want me to explain why you should be embarrassed about it (and boy did you show your embarrassment on the air right after it finished and Tom was silent for about 3 seconds trying to formulate a response that wouldn't ridicule you in some way), I will. I'm happy you're dying to be "part of the show" and that you think you can rap, but you're going to have to live with the fact that not everyone is going to think that what you do isn't lame.

And if someone that spends his life idolizing a radio host thinks I'm an idiot, I can live with that...

You sure got me.  You win.  Now I hate my song.  You're a really good arguer.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 06:17:35 AM »
Don't feed the trolls, folks.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Big Plastic Head

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
Hey! what's going on in here?

(reads thread)

Yikes.

Bye!
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.