Author Topic: Adopt TOM now  (Read 3996 times)

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Re: Adopt TOM now
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
By the way:

Holy shit, Sarah really did adopt Frangry!

Incidentally, my co-host Karinne is still available.  I'd say "no creeps," but as you can see she's more than capable of defending herself.

Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
when i first saw the adoption flickr photos and read: "...adopted by Sarah from Maine...", i had no doubt it was our very own FOT. 

i pledged enough to adopt and im debating on whether i should...hm.  may grab EFD if he's still available.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 07:05:29 PM »
By the way:

Holy shit, Sarah really did adopt Frangry!

Incidentally, my co-host Karinne is still available.  I'd say "no creeps," but as you can see she's more than capable of defending herself.

I'm in love

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 09:04:49 PM »
Awesome, thanks, MOS!  I've been afraid to check and see if anyone adopted me (and also I don't know how), but I'm looking forward to living in Columbus, Ohio for the rest of 2009.

I promise I won't give you any chores. Actually, changing your avatar to a ZZ Top album cover pretty much covers your debt for the year.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 11:09:33 PM »
Awesome, MOS.  Martin, adopt her!  I'll vouch for you.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.