Author Topic: What's with the weedwhacker kid on the "I'll Say It/You'll Hear It" sticker?  (Read 3455 times)

yesno

• Space Champion!

Jixby Phillips

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
we're JUST FRIENDS

Come on, Jason

That's not what I heard, Jixby.  (99 cents)

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
Just the idea of a toddler with a weedwhacker is enough for me to be on board.  Wouldn't you obey the orders that kid if that weedwhacker was switched on?  I would.  The boy's far too young to understand the kind of violence he's capable of, and therefore even more likely to do greater damage.

Every time I get one of those stickers, I attach it to an important item around my house.

I've got one on ...
My computer screen
My checkbook jacket
My bedroom fan
My bedside table/book nest
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

Jan.

• Plantar Fasciitis
Mine's on my wallet.

It makes me feel intimidating when I pay for ice cream and cookies.

SexyAnkles

• Policemans heel
I have a toddler, so I just stick all my stickers on her.  Saves money on clothing.
"One good minute could last me a whole year"
        - Superchunk

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Steve in NH is the only one who actually kind of answered yesno's question.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

KickTheBobo

"if you have to ask, you'll never know."

yesno

• Space Champion!
God damn it, someone pm me with the secret or something.  I've taken my lumps.  Done my time.

KickTheBobo

There's a whole other portion of the show, called Best Show Elite Edition that Tom records every other week and is sent out to folks who have pledged at the $1000 level and up during the marathon. The Weedwacker Kid is a character from a skit that I think spanned 3 or 4 of these episodes (maybe circa 2004?). You can find some of these shows on bittorrent, I think.

or at least, that's what I hear.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
There's a whole other portion of the show, called Best Show Elite Edition that Tom records every other week and is sent out to folks who have pledged at the $1000 level and up during the marathon. The Weedwacker Kid is a character from a skit that I think spanned 3 or 4 of these episodes (maybe circa 2004?). You can find some of these shows on bittorrent, I think.

You can also buy the podcast at $250 per episode, but not through I-Tunes.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis

You can also buy the podcast at $250 per episode, but not through I-Tunes.

Isn't there a secret handshake involved? Of course, I am not eligible for such shwag, I'm just repeatin' rumors.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

yesno

• Space Champion!
Well, I'm not going to tell you the name Jon Wurster DJs under on Sirius XM.

I'll give you a hint, though:

http://www.sirius.com/roaddogtrucking