Author Topic: Stevie Blue  (Read 3095 times)

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Stevie Blue
« on: May 29, 2009, 12:15:51 PM »
 I've been working my way through the archives and I'm into the Stevie Blue saga right now. Tom's played some of his songs, and even though they're not my thing at all they sound decent enough. Why didn't this guy find any success?

And by success I mean searching "Stevie Blue" on google and his name coming up anywhere else but this forum.
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: Stevie Blue
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »
I believe that his Uncle Glen, let him rest in peace, who was Vice President of Hasbro, held Stevie's career back for years.

Kids'll be a robot in 20 years, it's a joke!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

todd

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »
I believe that his Uncle Glen, let him rest in peace, who was Vice President of Hasbro, held Stevie's career back for years.

Hahahahhahshshshshshshsshshsshshydhdkekdofsofjrpffjdjdejdkfif

snogrog

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »

Absolutely brilliant. Literally cracking up in my kitchen right now.
He's this soulless bastard from Siberia. I once saw him shove Fred Savage's face in a toilet.

Sploops

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 01:10:07 AM »
A Stevie Blue Moment

- one of the greatest threads ever! 

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »
Assuming he is, as described, a large-bellied guy with a pompadour who wears late-period Elvis glasses and Sun Records t-shirts, I saw Stevie Blue in Penn Station on May 12, around 8:30pm.  I wanted to call in, but it was the night Patton Oswalt and Aimee Mann were on.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 08:58:23 PM »
Assuming he is, as described, a large-bellied guy with a pompadour who wears late-period Elvis glasses and Sun Records t-shirts, I saw Stevie Blue in Penn Station on May 12, around 8:30pm.  I wanted to call in, but it was the night Patton Oswalt and Aimee Mann were on.

But there was a call like this, wasn't there? Am I being deja fooo-lish?

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 09:56:05 PM »

Yeah, it was a week or two before my sighting; that's how I knew (why I thought) it was him.  I almost hollered his name through Penn Station but I chickened out.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Julie

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 11:39:13 PM »

Yeah, it was a week or two before my sighting; that's how I knew (why I thought) it was him.  I almost hollered his name through Penn Station but I chickened out.

Did he wash his hands?
I have a long history of booing

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:55 AM »

Did he wash his hands?

It wasn't in the bathroom, though that would have been really interesting.  I would have liked to holler, "Stevie Blue!" into the mens' room, then run away, then maybe hide somewhere and see if he stumbled out, confused.