Author Topic: Hey TORONTO!  (Read 4745 times)

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
Re: Hey TORONTO!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 09:05:53 PM »
That's great! The tourism bureau was suggesting that and hopefully we will be able to get to it but somehow I never saw your name on the short descriptions.

Meagan

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 10:12:36 PM »
Comedy Bar is our UCB-esque comedy venue - comedybar.ca. It looks like their June schedule isn't complete yet, but their weekend shows are generally a good bet.

My favourite vegetarian food in the city is from Rancho Relaxo at College and Spadina, near Little Italy - they have lots of veggie and vegan options on the menu, but they'll also make any non-vegan dishes vegan or vegetarian. Amazing Mexican food. If you like Indian food, Siddhartha in Little India is great too.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »
That's great! The tourism bureau was suggesting that and hopefully we will be able to get to it but somehow I never saw your name on the short descriptions.

It's not on all of them, because it's more David's project than mine even though I wrote the script. And this is OK with me, because it's not at all like what I usually write (really, truly!). But the good thing about it is that you can watch 15 minutes or 8 hours, as you please. I've tried to make the play as suspenseful as possible so people stick around, and it's fun when people get really into it and stay for multiple loops (it's different every time), but you can just pop your head in and watch a few minutes of it. Plus it's free!
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Amplituden

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 09:38:35 PM »
There is lots good vegetarian fare in Kensington Market.  King's Cafe is my favorite.
A poor man's Bronson Pinchot.

leggala

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
Also for veg food, One Love is really good low-key Jamaican veg place, run by a super nice family. http://www.oneloveveg.com/index.html

And I'd definitely second Little India. Udupi Palace has amazing (and inexpensive) South Indian food.