Author Topic: join the 4th of July tea parties with Mickey Dolenz and Michelle Malkin  (Read 2561 times)

cutout

• Space Champion!
Via Dallas News

When thousands of area Texans gathered in April for "tea parties" to protest high taxes and increased government spending, they shared top billing with elected politicians who garnered most of the media attention.

On July Fourth, organizers of America's Tea Party at Southfork Ranch want their event to be different.

Special guests include conservative author and pundit Michelle Malkin , Air Force Capt. Scott O'Grady, comedian and commentator Steven Crowder, Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees and others.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
That Japanese Citizen Internment Camp re-enactment Malkin is going to host will be a nice showcase for Dolenz's 'flied lice' bit.

Via Dallas News

When thousands of area Texans gathered in April for "tea parties" to protest high taxes and increased government spending, they shared top billing with elected politicians who garnered most of the media attention.

On July Fourth, organizers of America's Tea Party at Southfork Ranch want their event to be different.

Special guests include conservative author and pundit Michelle Malkin , Air Force Capt. Scott O'Grady, comedian and commentator Steven Crowder, Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees and others.

nec13

• Space Champion!
Couldn't they have gotten Mike Nesmith instead? He's from Texas, right?
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
Hope you enjoyed your furlough from the hate pit, Dolenz ... you're going back in!
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
Hope you enjoyed your furlough from the hate pit, Dolenz ... you're going back in!

I was hesitant to put Dolenz in my own personal hate pit, but he's there now...

nec13

• Space Champion!

Seconded. I don't begrudge anyone for being a conservative. However, I do hold a grudge against anyone who freely associates with a blowhard like Michelle Malkin.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

scratchbomb

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis

Seconded. I don't begrudge anyone for being a conservative. However, I do hold a grudge against anyone who freely associates with a blowhard like Michelle Malkin.

i think Michelle Malkin's streaked past Ann Coulter on the Hate-able scale, if only because a few people still take her seriously, whereas Coulter's clearly in the middle of a coke-and-self-hatred-induced meltdown.

As for Mr. Dolenz, I don't know where his true sympathies lie, but I'm willing to guess this was a "did the check clear? then I'll go" kinda thing. That guy would show up for his own execution if there was five bucks in it for him.
scratchbomb.com: a potentially explosive collection of verbal irritants

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
I kind of figure Ann Coulter for an Andrew 'Dice' Clay/Carlos Mencia 'ooh, look at me, I 'went there'' figure.

Michelle Malkin most definitely has enough self-loathing to power a small town. Maybe even Columbus, IN.

i think Michelle Malkin's streaked past Ann Coulter on the Hate-able scale, if only because a few people still take her seriously, whereas Coulter's clearly in the middle of a coke-and-self-hatred-induced meltdown.

As for Mr. Dolenz, I don't know where his true sympathies lie, but I'm willing to guess this was a "did the check clear? then I'll go" kinda thing. That guy would show up for his own execution if there was five bucks in it for him.

scratchbomb

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
I kind of figure Ann Coulter for an Andrew 'Dice' Clay/Carlos Mencia 'ooh, look at me, I 'went there'' figure.

Totally. And if you see her talk now, you can actually see the coke frying her synapses.

Or maybe it's crank. I can picture her in one of those alarmist anti-meth docs, where they show how someone aged several decades in like three years.
scratchbomb.com: a potentially explosive collection of verbal irritants

NJL

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
So I guess real freedom is freedom of wealtheir people from tax hikes, but not freedom from internment camps?  Does anyone take their rhetoric about big government seriously, that they actually oppose state power principally, not just when it slips from their fingers.

Also, many on the right love to mock the left for being too associated with celebereties and weirdowood, but what happens when they get Mickey Dolenz to come along?

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
I like: Big Corporations: OK. Big Government: Evil.

At least with Big Government you get to vote and stuff.

So I guess real freedom is freedom of wealtheir people from tax hikes, but not freedom from internment camps?  Does anyone take their rhetoric about big government seriously, that they actually oppose state power principally, not just when it slips from their fingers.

Also, many on the right love to mock the left for being too associated with celebereties and weirdowood, but what happens when they get Mickey Dolenz to come along?