Author Topic: Librarians...  (Read 6019 times)

Emily

• Space Champion!
Re: Librarians...
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 04:29:56 PM »
thanks laurie, i guess that makes sense.

Sarah

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
If you're British and have some knowledge of the occult, you must take a class in "absently chewing on the arm of your glasses whilst consumed with your own thoughts."

With at least two sessions devoted to "removing glasses and cleaning them nervously or holding them in one hand while rubbing one's eyes with the other (index finger for one eye, thumb for the other)," essential for those moments when one is embarrassed, disgusted, annoyed, or otherwise bothered by what's going on around one.

P.S.  I've changed my mind:  I now think "iniwars," "initwars," "initiawars," or perhaps even "Iwars" would be the better name.  Initials, after all, are what's involved.

Emily

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »
P.S.  I've changed my mind:  I now think "iniwars," "initwars," "initiawars," or perhaps even "Iwars" would be the better name.  Initials, after all, are what's involved.

i vote for "initiawars" it sounds like you're initiating initial war, though "Iwars" is clever.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 09:28:17 PM »
i vote for "initiawars" it sounds like you're initiating initial war, though "Iwars" is clever.
What's the over/under on how long it would take Apple to send a cease and desist to "Iwars"?

And seriously, tied for first? Can they be truly equal??? Just pick one ALA!
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Andy

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »
reading is for nerds.
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

Emily

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 11:23:08 PM »
What's the over/under on how long it would take Apple to send a cease and desist to "Iwars"?

i think it might have to be written as "iWars" for Apple to object..