Author Topic: Lisa Jane's Unofficial FOT Photo Project: Now Online!  (Read 58813 times)

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Lisa Jane's Unofficial FOT Photo Project: Now Online!
« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2011, 10:18:36 PM »
And now, for those who did not see my twitter post, I bring you The Marvelous Mug of Mike: http://bit.ly/gKfUR6  Show him some love, will you? xoxo LJP

~L

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #376 on: February 24, 2011, 10:15:41 AM »
Mike's photo is wonderful!!!

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #377 on: February 24, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
I wish they'd bring back Steve.  I liked him.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #378 on: February 24, 2011, 08:34:05 PM »
Oh, Mike ... those pictures are so Mike, Mike.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #379 on: May 13, 2011, 11:45:40 AM »
I'm coming to the beautiful Tri-State area today! You're within your rights to feel annoyed that I missed your harsh winter. I moved to Los Angeles to miss the East Coast summers, though. Always liked it when there was TOO much snow but you guys have had your patience tried, if not fried. I'm hoping you get the springtime of your dreams and that it lasts far into what is supposed to be summer.
Here's the first reason I'll be in Jersey tomorrow: http://bit.ly/ibvOog

Please come and say hi to me (and Andy) if you're into it. I've only done one event like this before and it was for Quantum Leap and for a charity. THIS thing is a greed thing where we're obligated to charge for a photo because "everybody's doing it" and it makes other people look bad if we give anything away, but I will give you guys pics if you want for free, just for coming. Don't tell anyone other than FOT, that, though. 

Andy's coming too and if you are going to come, he might be roaming the floor and able to get you in. It's a $20 ticket and I don't want you to pay, esp. if you can't afford it. I don't know what the promoters are going to allow me re:guest list . By all means, though, text or tweet at us if you're thinking of coming so that we try to get you in and definitely see you if you come.

I'll be working the table with my friend Victor, the artist who did the UNMASKED cover.

Here's what they told me when I asked what I should bring: 200 photos. T-Shirts:3 Medium 6 Large 12 X-Large 6 XXLarge DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT THAT MEANS?! I think not. I might be needing you to cheer me up. I always love seeing you. I'm bringing the cockring I wore in KMTP. No, I wore it on my jacket, you perverts. But I'm trying to get you to come. Oops.

If I don't see you there, let's try to grab a coffee, tea, drink, or my favorite: THE toasted marshmallow milkshake together in NYC sometime next week.

In other, bigger, news, The FOTo of Beautiful Therese Mahler is up on my website. We love Therese!!! http://bit.ly/cCGERe

And I love youze guyz, too.
See ya when I see ya.

Sarah

« Reply #380 on: May 13, 2011, 09:17:05 PM »
All I can say is, good luck.

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2011, 02:28:10 PM »
I hope you've seen the gorgeous Maggie Serota in the FOTo pantheon. I've been so busy I forgot to post here. So, here! I give you Maggie: http://bit.ly/aRZ0Wh
I love and miss you all.

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #382 on: November 11, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
I FOTo'd Steve Lambert in San Francisco in August while we both happened to be there.  I had an amazing time with Steve. It was a privilege to hang with him, have a righteous glazed donut, peruse fine hand tools in a specialty hardware store and take photographs.  I've had a hard time getting back to my own work this year. Part of that is because I got a "real" job that requires daily content.  The FOTo project continues. I miss you all and hope I'm forgiven.

I also hope I can draw your attention back to the Friends of Tom (FOTo) Gallery to see Steve even though he's just another great looking, remarkable human and FOT. http://bit.ly/sTcM4X 

Love from me,
LJP

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #383 on: November 11, 2011, 04:19:06 PM »
LJP remains the best there is. Forever and always.

SJK

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #384 on: November 11, 2011, 04:32:25 PM »
Fantastic. Also, what Martin said! It was great going through all of those pictures again!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2011, 05:37:21 PM »
You are forgiven, LJP.

Go in peace.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! With love from me and AZ,
LJP