Author Topic: The Kid on a Deserted Island  (Read 7933 times)

shotzi

• Plantar Fasciitis
The Kid on a Deserted Island
« on: July 26, 2006, 03:49:57 PM »
Tom - deserted island time. Dane Cook or Kevin Smith? If you had to choose one, who would it be and why?

I know who I would choose, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

Andy

• Space Champion!
Re: The Kid on a Deserted Island
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:43:50 PM »
Kevin Smith would provide more substinence.
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 10:14:06 PM »
I think I might at least be able to talk to Kevin Smith. He honestly does seem like a decent sort - just someone who provides the polar opposite of what I seek in my entertainment enjoyment.

If Dane Cook was on the island, I'd be off the island. I dont know how, but I'd find a way. I'd take my chances floating on a string of coconut shells. I couldn't take talking to that guy for more than five minutes before I'd sacrifice myself to the gods by tossing my own body into the volcano.

Tom.

shotzi

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 02:35:52 AM »
I think I might at least be able to talk to Kevin Smith. He honestly does seem like a decent sort - just someone who provides the polar opposite of what I seek in my entertainment enjoyment.

If Dane Cook was on the island, I'd be off the island. I dont know how, but I'd find a way. I'd take my chances floating on a string of coconut shells. I couldn't take talking to that guy for more than five minutes before I'd sacrifice myself to the gods by tossing my own body into the volcano.

Tom.

Agreed.

I got a little choked up watching Dane read that letter he wrote to himself in high school tonight. Very moving... Oh, and I also loved how he convinced himself that he saw into the future when he said in some home movie "This is for HBO". So he's got psychic powers going for him now.

Mark

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:05:13 PM »
Agreed. I got a little choked up watching Dane read that letter he wrote to himself in high school tonight. Very moving... Oh, and I also loved how he convinced himself that he saw into the future when he said in some home movie "This is for HBO". So he's got psychic powers going for him now.
Damn. I knew I'd miss something not watching the very special final episode of Tourgasm. So is that three episodes in a row that faked me out into thinking that the show was over?

shotzi

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
Agreed. I got a little choked up watching Dane read that letter he wrote to himself in high school tonight. Very moving... Oh, and I also loved how he convinced himself that he saw into the future when he said in some home movie "This is for HBO". So he's got psychic powers going for him now.
Damn. I knew I'd miss something not watching the very special final episode of Tourgasm. So is that three episodes in a row that faked me out into thinking that the show was over?

Yeah, no kidding. There was actually another new episode this week. I didn't watch it, but apparently the group got back together and went twirly whirly in jet planes for some sort of ultimate adrenaline rush or some other ridiculous shit like that.

I'm fairly certain that it was the last episode, though.

Tim K in DC

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 10:09:27 AM »
I'm fairly certain that it was the last episode, though.

I felt a wave of dread wash over me the other night when an HBO Tourgasm promo spot for the last episode referred to it as the "last episode of the season." I immediately thought, "Oh, DEAR GOD. This may not be over after all..." Twourgasm. Yikes.
- Killing FOT threads dead since July 24, 2006 -