Author Topic: Greetings FOT!  (Read 4059 times)

Mike G

• Plantar Fasciitis
Greetings FOT!
« on: September 12, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »
Hi everyone! I recently discovered the Best Show when I was traveling in England (of all places). I've been hooked in to the weekly shows ever since and have made it pretty deep into the show archives already as well.

I'm very glad to have found the show and just wanted to extend a hello and thank you to the callers, all the FOT and the main man himself, Tom. Thanks for making the Best Show so great!

Cheers,
Mike G. from SB

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: Greetings FOT!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 10:40:47 PM »
Hi everyone! I recently discovered the Best Show when I was traveling in England (of all places). I've been hooked in to the weekly shows ever since and have made it pretty deep into the show archives already as well.

I'm very glad to have found the show and just wanted to extend a hello and thank you to the callers, all the FOT and the main man himself, Tom. Thanks for making the Best Show so great!

Cheers,
Mike G. from SB

Hello Mr G,

What's SB stand for?

South Baltimore?
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 09:19:35 AM »

Cheers,
Mike G. from SB

Hello Mr G,

What's SB stand for?

South Baltimore?

I think it stands for Southbridge. It's near Newbridge.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 11:42:22 AM »
Gotcha.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Mike G

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
SB stands for Santa Barbara, CA. Just a stones throw away from Jersey though :)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 02:08:10 PM »
SB stands for Santa Barbara, CA. Just a stones throw away from Jersey though :)

Stone Throwing..... this I like.