Author Topic: Brand new dude. Fresh face.  (Read 3246 times)

manstrongfighter

• Policemans heel
Brand new dude. Fresh face.
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »
So I'm sort of new to the show. I tried a few times with the show and something did not click. There was something that did not click with me. Turns out, that thing that was holding me back? Me. My own immaturity was breaking my leg bones, preventing me from running, not walking, to my laptop every week to get the episodes. Now I'm safely out of my teens, safe? was I in vietnam or something?, I gave the show another listen. And brother I got it. Now I am a bit more copped on, as people from Ireland like me say, I can fully enjoy the show in it's glory. A non started for me became a required finisher. Like Von Lmo. Now I get it.

So here I am, to talk, to converse and to be educated. Hi.

Bit grandiose for a first post? I thought so too. Young hotshot coming to the game years too late now everyone on earth is talking the praises? That's unneeded stuff I'm thinking. Oh well. 

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: Brand new dude. Fresh face.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »
Everyone will expect me to post something in response, but I'm not going to!

Oh, crap.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »
So I'm sort of new to the show. I tried a few times with the show and something did not click. There was something that did not click with me. Turns out, that thing that was holding me back? Me. My own immaturity was breaking my leg bones, preventing me from running, not walking, to my laptop every week to get the episodes. Now I'm safely out of my teens, safe? was I in vietnam or something?, I gave the show another listen. And brother I got it. Now I am a bit more copped on, as people from Ireland like me say, I can fully enjoy the show in it's glory. A non started for me became a required finisher. Like Von Lmo. Now I get it.

So here I am, to talk, to converse and to be educated. Hi.

Bit grandiose for a first post? I thought so too. Young hotshot coming to the game years too late now everyone on earth is talking the praises? That's unneeded stuff I'm thinking. Oh well. 

Hey Mans,

Take it to the new people thread for god's sake.

Love

Buffcoat.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

manstrongfighter

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 11:59:04 AM »
Can't help it if I'm a thread maker mover/shaker. Advice taken and adhered to.