Author Topic: Free Copy Of Hippy Justice  (Read 3855 times)

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Free Copy Of Hippy Justice
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »
Good for you Zeke0.  I have ordered merch from them on several (3 or 4 I think) occasions and once i didn't get my package - was told it was sent.  I believe them.  I was just checking to see if it had got lost in the shuffle and jon said he sent it and he didn't know what happened.  I assume that because of where i lived and that my mail slot could not fit packages that they left it on the floor of my complex, and some jerk took it.  I just wanted confirmation it was sent, and would have just reordered, but it was already sent out by the time i checked my email, so I couldn't tell them not to.

What i am saying is they are responsible and ethical, so kudos to you for doing the right thing.

Thanks Ben, you're sweet to say that.

Thanks Zeke.  Guess a radio date is next?
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

theylive716

• Policemans heel
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:53 AM »
Good for you Zeke0.  I have ordered merch from them on several (3 or 4 I think) occasions and once i didn't get my package - was told it was sent.  I believe them.  I was just checking to see if it had got lost in the shuffle and jon said he sent it and he didn't know what happened.  I assume that because of where i lived and that my mail slot could not fit packages that they left it on the floor of my complex, and some jerk took it.  I just wanted confirmation it was sent, and would have just reordered, but it was already sent out by the time i checked my email, so I couldn't tell them not to.

What i am saying is they are responsible and ethical, so kudos to you for doing the right thing.

ha! perfect response
guess how much money is in my wallet?

Zeke0

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »

Thanks Zeke.  Guess a radio date is next?

I'm down.