Author Topic: A Debbie Harry and Chris Stein Kissing Question  (Read 1464 times)

shotzi

• Plantar Fasciitis
A Debbie Harry and Chris Stein Kissing Question
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:34:54 AM »
15 years ago I saw a photo in a book of Debbie Harry sitting on Chris Stein's lap and they were kissing. It was black and white and a beautiful photo. I have no clue what the book was, it was just some history of punk book in a mall record store. I've not seen it since.

I remember when Tom was requesting celebrities to call in a while back, I think during the six hour show, a woman called in who had a website devoted to Blondie pictures she had taken. She was saying she was a minor celebrity, but I don't recall off hand what her name was. Does anyone recall that? Better yet, does anyone recall the link, assuming she gave one? She might know what picture I'm talking about. I've asked tons of people over the years and they never know what I'm talking about.

Anyway... you guys are smart. Maybe you know what I'm talking about? Thanks for any help you can provide. FOT 4EVA

kiemzi

• Policemans heel

Wes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: A Debbie Harry and Chris Stein Kissing Question
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 09:32:08 AM »
Chris Stein has probably held up better, but I would still choose to kiss Debbie Harry based on her peak years.
This may be the year I will disappear.

shotzi

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »

Trotskie

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »
good lord.  I thought that read "Chris Klein".

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »
good lord.  I thought that read "Chris Klein".

Yo tambien.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!