Author Topic: PFT at Comix/FOT meetup?  (Read 1927 times)

Dorvid Barnas

PFT at Comix/FOT meetup?
« on: May 17, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »
So I'm hoping to come up to NY the last weekend of May to visit some folks and to see Paul F. Tompkins at Comix.
Anyone else going to one of those shows?  Are there enough of us to warrant some kind of drink-and-talk-about-Tom? 

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Re: PFT at Comix/FOT meetup?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
Damn, I'll be in Austin.  Hope some fun happens, though.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 02:06:18 AM »
I'm feeling the love, guys.  Christ.

Just kidding - I'm only posting to say that I won't be making it up this weekend for the PFT show, so everyone's utter lack of enthusiasm over my visit was well-justified.

(still kidding)

ericluxury

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 11:30:59 AM »
To all of you guys, meet me and some friends at 10:45 on Friday. Or go to a different show, but to anyone thinking that it will cost too much, I went to last years show when I was completely broke. I borrowed the money to see the show and bought the cd and it was totally worth it.

Forrest

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
I will be at one of the shows, but not sure which one. So I may or may not see one or more of you guys there.

ericluxury

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »
Paul F is playing Comix again on Sunday. The first time he's done a headlining set since moving to NYC as far as I know and I keep track of it.
I don't know why he didn't mention it on the Best Show a couple weeks ago. Anyway I will be there with some friends but would love to awkwardly (though hopefully not awkwardly) meet FOTs at this show. Say hi if you see me. I look like my avatar.