Author Topic: Micronauts  (Read 15004 times)

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Micronauts
« on: November 16, 2009, 01:56:22 AM »
I have tons of Micronauts, including time travellers, pharoids, acroyears and acroyear II's.  Force Commander and Oberon (complete), micropolis (with flattened box, set incomplete), and rocket tubes (also with box, but incomplete).  Other sets and figures with and without box.  If you are looking for something let me know.  Have Galactic Warrior, Gyrotron, many other figures, none of the aliens though.  None in mint, but many in quality condition.  If looking for figure in particular let me know.
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

ben

Re: Micronauts
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 02:08:01 AM »
Oh I have some other toys too, some Silverhawks both loose and MIB (unpunched), lego sets, Hellboy figures, mego batman figures, other random things.  Not good with negotiating money, so trade is welcome.  Vintage toys, comics, records, give me an offer. 
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »
I have tons of Micronauts, including time travellers, pharoids, acroyears and acroyear II's.  Force Commander and Oberon (complete), micropolis (with flattened box, set incomplete), and rocket tubes (also with box, but incomplete).  Other sets and figures with and without box.  If you are looking for something let me know.  Have Galactic Warrior, Gyrotron, many other figures, none of the aliens though.  None in mint, but many in quality condition.  If looking for figure in particular let me know.

For a second I feared you were a SpamBot. 

I've disabused my self of that assumption.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

ben

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »

???  What about Micronauts made you think I was a spambot? 

Bug (from the Micronauts comic books, but not the toy line) is in the Guardians of the Galaxy series now, so expect it all to come back in a big way!  And Force Commander will be fighting the Iron Patriot in no time, I am sure.  Will probably team up with Rom the Space Knight.  Be the first on your block to get on board! 

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

???  What about Micronauts made you think I was a spambot? 

Bug (from the Micronauts comic books, but not the toy line) is in the Guardians of the Galaxy series now, so expect it all to come back in a big way!  And Force Commander will be fighting the Iron Patriot in no time, I am sure.  Will probably team up with Rom the Space Knight.  Be the first on your block to get on board! 

It wasn't the Micronauts, per se.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

ben

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »

I'm intrigued.  What was it?

erechoveraker

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 04:51:23 PM »
WHICH Hellboy figures?

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »

I'm intrigued.  What was it?
The phrasing struck me as rather ad-like. 

I am rather sensitive to those sort of things.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »

I too have questions about Micronauts. Where does a person like me get answers she can trust?
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

ben

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »
WHICH Hellboy figures?

I have the Mezco Series 2 Johann Strauss, Lobster Johnson, and Roger the Homunculus.  All in good condition.

ben

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 12:53:13 AM »

I too have questions about Micronauts. Where does a person like me get answers she can trust?

This site has pictures of most of the toys.  It is old though, I think I saw it first in like 2000.  So not very fancy.

http://www.micro-outpost.com/

erechoveraker

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 10:37:30 PM »
WHICH Hellboy figures?

I have the Mezco Series 2 Johann Strauss, Lobster Johnson, and Roger the Homunculus.  All in good condition.

Ah, I'm looking for the comicon exclusive Mezco comic Hellboy with all the heads - I passed on that thing when it was on their site forever and now OCD me has decided I have to have it now that I can't.

I don't even like Hellboy, what the shit is wrong with me?

Thanks tho - good luck!

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 07:27:35 AM »
Ben, I think the subtle hint you're not reading is that this forum is not generally seen as an appropriate place to generate revenue. I say that in the kindest way I can think of.

Bryan

• Space Champion!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
Ben, I think the subtle hint you're not reading is that this forum is not generally seen as an appropriate place to generate revenue. I say that in the kindest way I can think of.

I dunno, Dave. Tom said explicitly when he was setting up this section of the board that people can use it to sell their stuff. This seems fine to me.

Admit it: you just have some kind of anti-Micronauts bias.

ben

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 12:45:01 AM »

I did say in my second post 'Not good with negotiating money, so trade is welcome.  Vintage toys, comics, records, give me an offer. '

Not trying to make this ebay, just looking to find interesting items.  Replace old clutter with new clutter.  And I imagine people on this board have some very interesting items.

Thank you for trying to be kind, though!

-Ben