Author Topic: Roomba - Opinions?  (Read 6866 times)

Sarah

Re: Roomba - Opinions?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 09:47:10 AM »
Yes, actually I would as well, but they don't exist yet, as far as I know.  And SF informs us that they are often prone to treachery.  But then so are humans. 

Laurie

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 10:01:08 AM »
If they can program a robot to play the trumpet and dance, then they can program a robot to fetch me Diet Cokes from the fridge and also to fan me with palm fronds.

Kibblesmith

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 01:09:38 PM »
If you have a leisurely Sunday, they're great with margarine and syrup, but most mornings I just grab one to go and eat it like a cookie.

No, seriously, I refuse to believe they work, because it would mean the future is here, and frankly I wasn't studying for it.

Richard_From_CHI

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »
If they can program a robot to play the trumpet and dance, then they can program a robot to fetch me Diet Cokes from the fridge and also to fan me with palm fronds.

Laurie,

You are clearly not seeking the right sort of partner on the significant other front.

R

Laurie

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »

Laurie,

You are clearly not seeking the right sort of partner on the significant other front.

R

Thanks, my "LTR" expired a few months ago. I am flying solo. Toot toot.