Author Topic: LOST season 6  (Read 23086 times)

Trotskie

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: LOST season 6
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
Biggest unanswered question is why is this not a Broadway musical yet? Mandy Patinkin as Locke and Alan Cumming as Ben Linus, it would be brilliant. Get crackin' Andrew Lloyd Webber!!!

I've already written two songs:  "What?....WALT!" and "Fair Enough, You Can Tell Me What to Do".

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
I hate this show so much
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

wood and iron

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 05:09:35 PM »
Is this the safe zone part of the FOT board where I can give my theories for season 6:

Jacob's enemy is actually the smoke monster and has been manipulating Christian Shepard and every other dead character we see roaming the island.

Looks like I was right about the first part. The second part has yet to be answered.

Yes, I am the man.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 06:43:04 PM »
I hate this show so much

I suggest not watching it.

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 08:31:28 PM »
I don't anymore. I liked it a lot for the first two seasons, but the writing style kept irritating me more and more as it went on. I hated it and planned to watch the last two seasons, just for some kind of closure, then I couldn't take it anymore with 5.

I don't know what makes me hate it so much. Usually I'm pretty mellow with entertainment I don't like. If I don't like it, then it's just not my thing. Not this, though. I fucking loathe this show, or at least its writers.
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

KickTheBobo

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
I watched Seasons 1-3 (I think) kind of here and there and then lost interest. I decided a week ago that I was going to barrel through the whole thing so far, and catch up with the current season.

I don't know what it is about this show, but it just doesn't captivate me. I'm just at the part where they discover the hatch in S1, and I'm not sure that I can continue on.

this is like try number 3 for me, so I can safely say that this show kinda sucks.

Reeleyes

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »
Biggest unanswered question is why is this not a Broadway musical yet? Mandy Patinkin as Locke and Alan Cumming as Ben Linus, it would be brilliant. Get crackin' Andrew Lloyd Webber!!!

I've already written two songs:  "What?....WALT!" and "Fair Enough, You Can Tell Me What to Do".

I wrote a few too. "Henry Gale: Fact or Fiction" and "The Ballad of Frogurt"
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

TacoSmith

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »
Well, I guess I'll go ahead and say that I still love this show.
"Straight-up, helicopters are beyond fresh."

thom

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2010, 10:48:21 PM »
I still love it knowing all its faults.

That's true love, [REDACTED]!!

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 11:05:53 PM »
I love this show while recognizing that Josh Holloway (James "Sawyer" Ford) is the worst actor ever in the history of Earth. 

I also recognize that if you are going to give characters names like Locke and Hume, you better cash out on that shit.  So far, no dice.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

Reeleyes

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »
I love this show while recognizing that Josh Holloway (James "Sawyer" Ford) is the worst actor ever in the history of Earth. 

I was thinking he was the second worst to Mathew Fox but that's just me. I heard that they are remaking Escape From NY and I really think Josh Holloway would make the best Snake Plisken... and Jack Burton... and the "Overboard" guy... and Tango or Cash (whichever one Sly wasn't).
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

Gilly

• Space Champion!
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2010, 12:05:34 AM »
Phillip Glass version "The Foot, The Statue?"
Rodgers and Hammerstein "Revolve O' Island"
Andrew Lloyd Weber "Jacob and Others"

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2010, 06:25:08 AM »
Somehow they gotta work in Michael Jackson's "Black or White" but I bet Blanket's asking millions for the rights.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2010, 06:44:33 AM »

At this point, I'm mostly amused by the fact that he only makes one face. Every time he does it, my wife or I will lean over to the other and say "Sawyer face."

I tried to find a jpeg to post here as evidence but I didn't feel like trudging through the pages and pages of shirtless pictures of the guy that came up when I tried an image search, so you'll have to take my word for it. Or watch five minutes of the show and you're bound to see it.

BTW, there's also a "Kate face." She might be worse actor than any of them, as well as the least believable badass in the history of filmed entertainment.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2010, 07:15:50 AM »

I was thinking he was the second worst to Mathew Fox but that's just me. I heard that they are remaking Escape From NY and I really think Josh Holloway would make the best Snake Plisken... and Jack Burton... and the "Overboard" guy... and Tango or Cash (whichever one Sly wasn't).

Are you ... are ... you ...

MAKING FUN OF KURT RUSSELL?!!??@@%$$%%^&
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?