Author Topic: Mountain Dew White Out, Typhoon, and Distortion Review  (Read 2497 times)

Barry Egan

Mountain Dew White Out, Typhoon, and Distortion Review
« on: May 17, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ATqLwnjww[/youtube]

This kid's got the goods!

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Mountain Dew White Out, Typhoon, and Distortion Review
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 07:09:58 PM »
why did i watch that whole thing?  he didn't even puke at the end!

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 11:38:28 PM »
Mountain Dew has always been a weird brand, but these new varietal names seem especially strange to me. Especially "White Out". Somehow it seems profoundly wrong to market something called "White Out" to anyone under age 25 (I'm using Spike's metric for adulthood).

"White Out" just has all the wrong connotations. Glue-sniffing. Getting lost in a snowstorm. The KKK. Heroin. Cocaine.

What were you thinking, Mountain Dew??
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 09:48:33 AM »

"White Out" just has all the wrong connotations. Glue-sniffing. Getting lost in a snowstorm. The KKK. Heroin. Cocaine.

Mike Nesmith
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Pat K

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 04:17:02 PM »

I know. Who among us doesn't love to come home from a long sweaty day on the basketball court and drink a nice tall cool glass of White Out?
I'm warning you with peace and love.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 05:30:27 PM »
It seems like there's absolutely no middle ground with Mountain Dew - you either are a total shiny-eyed devotee of the stuff and drink it by the liter, or you cannot fathom why anyone would actually pour that into their body on purpose.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Gilly

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 01:03:48 AM »
White Out is actually pretty good. I've never really enjoyed Mountain Dew or any of the offshoots, heck I don't like soda all that much. But, I do like Squirt and it's basically Squirt with caffeine.