Author Topic: Stuff Tom has recommended  (Read 6943 times)

ScottT

• Plantar Fasciitis
Stuff Tom has recommended
« on: July 09, 2006, 07:19:55 PM »
-M'Mazing - the M&M candy bar - I trieed it and it sucked - though I'm not sure if he was really into it because he was talking about how great American chocolate was and crappy the Swiss stuff was.

-Dog Bites Man - the new Comedy Central show - very very funny

anything else?

DonovanAlabaster

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Stuff Tom has recommended
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 09:33:52 PM »
- Part Chimp.  Win!
Hoagie

Gus

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 04:45:48 PM »
When did TS recommend Part Chimp? I totally missed that! The Chimp are amazing live go ch ch check 'em out. 

SpaceBootz

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 01:25:33 PM »
Dog Bites Man is a great show. Speaking of which, I'm assuming there are fans of UCB on this board--does anyone know what happened to the DVD releases? Season 1 came out a long time ago and then...nothing. I hate when they do that.

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 03:10:25 PM »
Dog Bites Man is a great show. Speaking of which, I'm assuming there are fans of UCB on this board--does anyone know what happened to the DVD releases? Season 1 came out a long time ago and then...nothing. I hate when they do that.

I think season one didn't sell enough and they're not doing any more. I've seen a bunch of UCB stuff on YouTube at least. 

Jason

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 03:38:43 PM »
If you're handy with the pause button you can see Tom sitting in the audience during the Saigon Suicide Show episode on that UCB DVD.
He's accompanied by an unidentified woman who is definitely not Gillian Barberie.

The Cleef

• Policemans heel
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »
Not sure if Tom has specifically recommended GET A LIFE with Chris Elliott but some of it's finally up on Youtube. The Food inspector episode is so far my favorite. A little bird told me there's a DVD released. Gosh it IS for sale on Amazon. Splendid.
Do mysteries really exist?

Emerson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 06:33:07 PM »
Even after they moved to my unofficial hometown of Asheville, NC, I never gave the Reigning Sound much of an ear until I heard "We Repel Each Other" on TBS. Solid sender, that one.

~EmD
"You said it. I didn't."