Author Topic: I am so Sorry  (Read 7347 times)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
I am so Sorry
« on: June 15, 2010, 04:59:31 PM »
While I haven't slept for 36  hours, I am seeing myself more clearly than I have in years. 
I don't like what I see.
I've been shallow, selfish, egotistical, rude, self-centered, arrogant, pushy, domineering. inconsiderate, cold, and not a team player.  In essence A jerk!
I need to get sober so I can see myself this clearly without the help of others.

I apologize to all of you for my behavior.  Particularly: Mike, Tom, Dave, Hugman, Sarah, Bonnie, Bob and anyone else I may have hurt, insulted, slighted, mocked (this is making me sick to my stomach).  For a guy who claims to care about the truth, I sucked at seeing it in myself, until now.

I won't be bothering you anymore.  I have a lot of soul-searching, hard work and growing up to do. 

I humbly ask all of you for your forgiveness. 

I want to express my gratitude to all of you for snapping my eyes open.

Once again, I am sorry for what I did in this beautiful community.

I going to do my best to make amends.

Forgive me. 

"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Sarah

Re: I am so Sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 05:01:13 PM »
What the heck?

Bryan

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »
Wait, what?

edit: If this is about getting sober, a 12-step thing, then of course, you've got my support. But from where I'm sitting, you've only ever helped the show, and the community.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 05:41:21 PM »
Yeah, Frux!

I don't feel like I saw any of this behavior you're referring to so I can't feel on board with you running yourself out of town.

Also, what in the jeebus are you doing up for 36 hours straight? You're not gonna think clearly in that state.

Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

SJK

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »
Fredericks,

You are loved by me and many others on this board. I think your contributions have been a good thing here and on the air!

Take good care of yourself...you are one of the good guys!

Pastor Josh

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »
I couldn't agree more with what's been said.  I'll keep you in my prayers as you go through this journey, but there's no need, as far as I can see, for you to step away from the community.
Who I don't have chocolate?

not that clay

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 06:18:30 PM »
While I haven't slept for 36  hours

Freds, get some sleep.

Big Plastic Head

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 06:49:19 PM »
Wait, what?

edit: If this is about getting sober, a 12-step thing, then of course, you've got my support. But from where I'm sitting, you've only ever helped the show, and the community.

Yes. Exactly.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 07:59:52 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everybody.  I'm better now.  Just have a couple evil ghosts that come around periodically, particularly when I don't sleep for a day or so.  They look just like my parents.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Stan

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 08:16:24 PM »
 Get some sleep and do what you have to do.

Just don't wander off too far.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Scofflaw

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 08:44:52 PM »
Just want to echo what has already been said and echoed. fonpr you are a great addition to the show and the FOT community. Good luck with everything and know that FOTs have got your back. I will burn an Xmas tree in your honor, sir!

Keith Whitener

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 10:43:29 PM »
Fredricks, you seem like a great guy I would enjoy sharing a sandwich with. I'm rooting for you!

DoodleJump!

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 10:53:10 PM »
Wait, what?

Yes. Exactly.

Fredericks, know that you are always in possession of our support! You've brought so much to the FOT community/TBSOWFMU and I appreciate you for who you are.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

Jason

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 11:24:33 PM »
Seeya!

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 11:38:19 PM »
Fredericks?

You're All Right!!!

"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau