Author Topic: Matador Anniversary Show  (Read 5209 times)

yesno

• Space Champion!
Re: Matador Anniversary Show
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:26 PM »
Come on, you can see everything in Vegas in a day. But then I don't gamble or drink or frequent ladies of the night, so it's not really set up for me.

I like that there are Monster energy drink videos playing in the monorail. And Monster energy drink for sale in the monorail stations.

Kid Pain

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »
Congrats Kid Pain!

I tried, I failed. Thumbs down...

Yeah, trying to get tickets was pretty brutal. I nearly cried more than once. I was lucky enough to get a Weekend Pass, so no complaints here. I hope everyone else who wanted tickets got lucky like I did.

Kid Pain - you might want to look into getting a room at the Gold Coast, across the street. I was able to book a room for that weekend for around $240 (which, paired with the ticket, is actually cheaper than the package deal Matador was offering).

Yeah, I went ahead and did that. An exciting day!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 07:03:06 PM »
But then I don't gamble or drink or frequent ladies of the night, so it's not really set up for me.

I'm with you on two out of three Y/N.

However, I do drink but not Monster energy drinks.

I am going to pass on this.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

LesSavyFan

• Policemans heel
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 09:00:49 PM »
I still can't believe I managed to get 4 tickets for me and my friends. Apparently the whole thing sold out in 2 minutes. This is going to be a wild, wild weekend.

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2010, 11:48:41 AM »
I am so jealous of all of you who are going. If this were an alternate universe in which I had money and someone to go with, I'd totally be there!
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

badgrammer

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 01:49:23 AM »
I am so jealous of all of you who are going. If this were an alternate universe in which I had money and someone to go with, I'd totally be there!

Same here, Bonnie.  :(
"Don't be near me."
www.twitter.com/badgrammer

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »
Couldn't make this work, but at least GBV are apparently touring soon.

Smelodies

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 11:06:53 PM »
Las Vegas is the most fantastically American city there is.  If you can't lose your shirt there, either ironically or in reality, you aren't trying hard enough.

Fixed.

:(

colonel panic

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 12:38:57 PM »
I folded on Vegas and have moved my chips to the GBV Minneapolis / First Avenue table on Oct. 12th.  :-\

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 01:14:00 PM »
GBV AT TERMINAL 5 ON NOV 7TH!

TIX ON SALE NEXT FRIDAY!
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

JustMatt

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 09:29:34 AM »
Hi there, I’m Matt, loyal listener and card carrying FOT for nearly 4 years. I’m introducing myself on this thread since my wife and I are going to be at the Vegas festival and it’d be great to meet some fellow FOT while we're there to geek out with at the shows (mostly excited for B&S and GBV).  We’re staying at the Rio across the street and we’ll probably spend a good amount of time at the Gold Coast ($5 blackjack tables and a really good, cheap bowling alley!) when we’re not at the shows. Hope to meet up with some of you there.

Kid Pain

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »
I'll be there with my ladyfriend KittyKittyMeowMixHead, Matt. We officially challenge you and yours to a bowl-off.

JustMatt

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »
I'll be there with my ladyfriend KittyKittyMeowMixHead, Matt. We officially challenge you and yours to a bowl-off.

Challenge accepted!