Author Topic: Michael Kupperman Live! Thursday, September 23, 7:30 PM  (Read 1734 times)

Keith Whitener

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Michael Kupperman Live! Thursday, September 23, 7:30 PM
« on: August 09, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »
Thursday, September 23, 7:30 PM
Greenlight Bookstore
686 Fulton Street (at South Portland)
Brooklyn, NY 11217

Steamboat Special Edition!

With hosts Bob Powers, Jason Reich, and Scott Jacboson Featuring Sex: Our Bodies, Our Junk authors Scott Jacobson, Todd
Levin, Jason Roeder, Mike Sacks, and Ted Travelstead Cartoonist Michael Kupperman, author of Tales Designed to Thrizzle
Allison Silverman, former executive producer of The Colbert Report Steamboat: A Literary Comedy Series typically occurs on the third
Thursday of every month, with hosts Bob Powers and Jason Reich and the city's best humor writers in a night of wine-addled text-based hilarity.  For this special edition of Steamboat, series founder Scott Jacobson returns from Los Angeles to co-host the show and present his new book, Sex: Our Bodies, Out Junk.  Fellow members of the “Association for the Betterment of Sex”, as well as comic writers and performers Michael Kupperman, Allison Silverman and others, will round out the raucous evening.  Note: this edition of Steamboat is not kid-friendly – adults only please!

JustNicole

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Michael Kupperman Live! Thursday, September 23, 7:30 PM
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 02:31:58 PM »
I think I read that Wurster contributed to that book Sex: Our Bodies, Our Junk.
Doing it Mentos style.

cutout

• Space Champion!
Re: Michael Kupperman Live! Thursday, September 23, 7:30 PM
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »
I'll be there.