Author Topic: Hello Hello Hello  (Read 2202 times)

Corman

• Plantar Fasciitis
Hello Hello Hello
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »
Been a fan for years, called the show a few times, donated a Mouse of Today pledge twice to the station, also hang out on the AST and POE-News message boards. Originally registered to give Mike a piece of my mind about his hatred of "The Wire", then thought better of it and never posted on here until now.

Corman

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Hello Hello Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 02:10:22 PM »
Also, if anyone remembers when Tom had Jackson Publick and James Urbaniak of Venture Bros. fame on the show, they were given a botched introduction by a caller so overcome with nerd glee that he forgot to mention his name - that caller was I!

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:17:13 PM »
Also, if anyone remembers when Tom had Jackson Publick and James Urbaniak of Venture Bros. fame on the show, they were given a botched introduction by a caller so overcome with nerd glee that he forgot to mention his name - that caller was I!

I remember you! That was funny.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »

Haha! I remember that as well. That was great.

Welcome!
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.