Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2644 times)

dbal

• Plantar Fasciitis
Hello
« on: October 18, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
So I'm Deepak from Pittsburgh. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been listening to the show for a little over a year and I've been lurking on this forum and the chat for a bit.
Also, the 10th anniversary show inspired me to start going through the archives. In the first episode available (Yankees vs Mets), I was just wondering who the two fans are. I'm pretty sure the Mets fan is Jon Benjamin. But I can't really tell who the Yankees fan is. It sounds a little like one of the guys from UCB.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 01:17:56 PM »
So I'm Deepak from Pittsburgh. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been listening to the show for a little over a year and I've been lurking on this forum and the chat for a bit.
Also, the 10th anniversary show inspired me to start going through the archives. In the first episode available (Yankees vs Mets), I was just wondering who the two fans are. I'm pretty sure the Mets fan is Jon Benjamin. But I can't really tell who the Yankees fan is. It sounds a little like one of the guys from UCB.

The very talented Amy Poehler

colonel panic

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 04:33:46 PM »
Andy Breckman. (i think)

colonel panic

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 04:57:18 PM »
Oops. I queued it up and that isn't Andy. I love Jon Benjamin.

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 07:45:48 PM »
hi, Deepak.  sounds like Matt Walsh to me.  but Dave might be right: Poehler as Walsh as Richie Rampell!

p.s.  everyone should be friends with Deepak.  he's pretty great.
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 09:07:10 PM »
Hello.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

dbal

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 12:38:53 AM »
Oh...point towards it being Matt Walsh. 1hr 33min in we get a taste of the terlet mouth