Author Topic: Still haven't gotten my FUN PACK from donating last spring. What's going on?  (Read 5568 times)

SamStone

• Policemans heel
Out of curiousity, has anyone received any of the Seven Second Delay premiums? I chose their stuff during the mini-marathon last year and the regular marathon this year and haven't received anything.

I was wondering about this too.  I haven't gotten either yet, nor Ken's Workout thing.

ta22tarantula

• Plantar Fasciitis
any news on the fun pack production? sounded like it was really close to being complete from the reports in recent shows?  just checking in, maybe mine didn't ship? 

thanks for any info :)

m

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
All the clips are in. It's being compiled as we speak. It will be handed in to WFMU in the next week, then it'll be manufactured and packed and shipped to you!

Thanks for the patience - it will be SO worth it!

Tom.

it'sdevin

• Plantar Fasciitis
Thanks, Tom! I just got the 2011 pledge form in the mail today and was all like "I haven't got my fun pack from 2010, and they're already hitting me up for more money?" I look forward to the Fun Pack with great anticipation!

GroverJefferson

• Policemans heel
Any way to give the fine folks at WFMU a change of address?  I've moved in the last year, and would be crushed to see my eagerly awaited DVD fall through the cracks of the postal system.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Any way to give the fine folks at WFMU a change of address?  I've moved in the last year, and would be crushed to see my eagerly awaited DVD fall through the cracks of the postal system.

Joe McGasko - jmcgasko@wfmu.org

He's awesome & will set you up right.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

guidedbyboognish

• Plantar Fasciitis
any update on this?

not complaining, just very excited & impatient at the prospect of seeing the DVD.

thanks in advance for any info that may be provided...

nathansmart

• Plantar Fasciitis
I was just thinking about this because I carry my work out clothes in my Best Show satchel!  Can't wait to see the DVD.

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
SHIPPING VERY SOON!
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

fonpr

• Space Champion!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Jerry Clower?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

guidedbyboognish

• Plantar Fasciitis
thank you omar. though i'm blaming your combination of caps writing and bold font on my clenching my fist when reading your post.