Author Topic: youtube (Now inexplicably featuring 50 other video sites)  (Read 1172375 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: youtube (Now inexplicably featuring 2 year old viral internet sensations)
« Reply #540 on: November 04, 2007, 09:34:37 PM »
I would have bet all my money that was Dweezil Zappa until he started singing.

Who'd I predict?  You guessed it: Frank Stallone.

Got to make it Over the Top!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Ason

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #541 on: November 04, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qfAQxVq8E[/youtube]

better than what it was...
"A woman suspects that her daughter's imaginary friend is a ghost haunting their new home"

______http://www.myspace.com/franktherobottank________

DigiDan

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #542 on: November 05, 2007, 03:26:39 AM »
 :D
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Seh9_sFv1Z4[/youtube]

Sarah

« Reply #543 on: November 05, 2007, 08:13:58 AM »
you don't wanna know...

But of course I had to found this out for myself.  An unwholesome way to start the week.  If I thought the two young ladies involved were actually enjoying themselves, I would just shake my head and move on.  But instead it was another joyless, degrading, contrived affair.  The determined, "okay, let's get this over with so we can get paid" looks on their faces were especially depressing.

And what on earth had that poor girl eaten?

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #544 on: November 05, 2007, 08:25:39 AM »
you don't wanna know...

But of course I had to found this out for myself.  An unwholesome way to start the week.

Agreed, and I didn't even watch the original. The "reaction" videos compiled by snickering scumbags were skeevy enough for me.  One more depressing thing I didn't need in my life.  Someone find me some kind of "THANKS, INTERNET" gif or jpg to use in these circumstances. 

KickTheBobo

« Reply #545 on: November 05, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »
I was actually talking to a pal of mine this weekend (who happens to be getting her Phd in Internet-Socio-Technobabble), and stated that 2girls1cup seems to be one of those "Tipping Points" in our current culture (nope, haven't read the book yet). I guess that I had always assumed that the gross-out stuff would stay below the radar of MOR netizens, but the whole reaction shot meme has definitely gained considerable momentum in the past few weeks.

...and yes, I find this worrysome.

11/24/07 - An SNL skit, featuring Hannah Montana (host AND musical guest) will be based around this.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #546 on: November 05, 2007, 01:52:28 PM »
Please tell me what it is so that I am not forced to look at it, thus costing me my job

KickTheBobo

« Reply #547 on: November 05, 2007, 02:15:20 PM »
Please tell me what it is so that I am not forced to look at it, thus costing me my job

2 women, scat-play.

Sarah

« Reply #548 on: November 05, 2007, 03:41:09 PM »
What does "MOR" mean?

That clip got me thinking about a number of things, actually, and one was, how many people are now seeing things that a very short while ago would never, ever have crossed their paths casually?  And what is it doing to them (us) all?  Which I guess is what you're talking about, KTB?

bruce

« Reply #549 on: November 05, 2007, 04:00:39 PM »
MOR= Middle of the Road

Also back in my day when you wanted to see a scat video you had to get some video tape from Germany.

KickTheBobo

« Reply #550 on: November 05, 2007, 04:07:41 PM »
What does "MOR" mean?

That clip got me thinking about a number of things, actually, and one was, how many people are now seeing things that a very short while ago would never, ever have crossed their paths casually?  And what is it doing to them (us) all?  Which I guess is what you're talking about, KTB?

I was using MOR to mean "Middle of the Road" internet user. forwards Women Vs. Beer emails, can purchase stuff on Amazon, gets juicy celeb gossip from TMZ. the sort of person who WOULDN'T, however, know about some of the more esoteric (and gross) elements of online culture.

I must have been about 13 when I first saw Pink Flamingos. a year or two later, the bifurcated manhood in Modern Primitives. Sure, all the abject nonsense that I have been witness to has probably warped my psyche in ways I'll never know, but I would like to think that I have retained a somewhat healthy system of morals despite all that.

maybe I just haven't been paying attention to the writing on the wall. Jackass was a big success after all. CSI & SVU shows feature some nasty premises. Fear Factor contests have choked down some gross items.

in short: I do not want to live in a world where my parents know what Japanese Tentacle Rape is. maybe I'm old fashioned that way.

Oogie

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #551 on: November 05, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »
What does "MOR" mean?

in short: I do not want to live in a world where my parents know what Japanese Tentacle Rape is. maybe I'm old fashioned that way.

i would personally like to see a video of KTBs parents shitting on each other with cuttlefish hanging from their twats, whilst they are tied up with razor wire and playing german oom paa paa music from a bevy of carefully calbrated catheters, nailed upside down in black face to menorrahs that turn into crosses on 9-11 at ground zero on christmas with mohammed's face underneath to catch all the juices.

stop being a p-rude.

Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny!
Ernst Haeckel

Sarah

« Reply #552 on: November 05, 2007, 05:51:15 PM »
You know, it's not the content of the video that disturbs me so much.  I watched it without a wince.  I just wonder about the women who agreed to do it.  As I said earlier, if it's what they wanted, jim dandy.  But I doubt they were doing it for kicks.  What pittance were they paid, I wonder? 

Also, if the performance were intended to serve as a prop for a genuine fetish, well, dgnd (there, I can toss about obscure initialisms, too, damn it), although my earlier question still stands.  But with the audience expanded to the extent it has, its wider function appears to be only to give people some shuddery, disgusted, voyeuristic giggles.  And I disapprove.

By the way, Grimlock, how do you know that both of KTB's parents are women?

Oogie

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #553 on: November 05, 2007, 06:06:30 PM »
By the way, Grimlock, how do you know that both of KTB's parents are women?

1. isn't it obvious?
2. in this age of digital hijinks, anyone can have a twat!
Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny!
Ernst Haeckel

KickTheBobo

« Reply #554 on: November 05, 2007, 07:28:25 PM »

i would personally like to see a video of KTBs parents shitting on each other with cuttlefish hanging from their twats, whilst they are tied up with razor wire and playing german oom paa paa music from a bevy of carefully calbrated catheters, nailed upside down in black face to menorrahs that turn into crosses on 9-11 at ground zero on christmas with mohammed's face underneath to catch all the juices.

stop being a p-rude.

I can tell by this request that you must be a fan of some of the more obscure works of Robert Saget.

thanks alot, Grimlock. What's that sound I hear? Oh, it's my therapist's savings account inflating 27% over the next ten years.

I'm truly sickened by this scene you describe. ALMOST as sickened as when I saw that grainy super-8 footage of Mengele's reanimated corpse cornholin' yer mom with the business end of Baby Fay.