Author Topic: youtube (Now inexplicably featuring 50 other video sites)  (Read 1172248 times)

Dan B

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: youtube
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2007, 12:38:16 AM »
He stinks.

Gregory

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2007, 01:06:59 AM »
yes, that was painful

Laurie

« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2007, 08:13:23 AM »
I would say, "Don't quit your day job, John Mayer," but I don't exactly want him writing and singing songs, so instead I'll say, "Please retire, John Mayer, and also tell Jessica Simpson that she looks weirdly monochromatic with her new ugly hair color that's the same color as her Mystic Tan skin, and is she really 26, because she looks about ten to twenty years older than that... You're still dating her, right? Oof, she must be pissed that her little sis is hotter than she is, and also that her boyfriend is better looking than you are. Ouch." That's what I would tell him.

TL

« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2007, 08:42:54 AM »
This blew me away.  Morgan Murphy's awesome.

Morgan Murphy v. Carlos Mencia
[youtube=425,350]YFCy1syW8Nc[/youtube]

That was amazing.  My feelings toward Carlos Mencia just went from "hate" to "punch on sight."  And my feelings for Morgan Murphy went from "who?" to "whooo!"
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2007, 08:45:36 AM »
I would say, "Don't quit your day job, John Mayer," but I don't exactly want him writing and singing songs, so instead I'll say, "Please retire, John Mayer, and also tell Jessica Simpson that she looks weirdly monochromatic with her new ugly hair color that's the same color as her Mystic Tan skin, and is she really 26, because she looks about ten to twenty years older than that... You're still dating her, right? Oof, she must be pissed that her little sis is hotter than she is, and also that her boyfriend is better looking than you are. Ouch." That's what I would tell him.

I believe Mayer and JS have called it quits, although they have probably reconciled, broken up again, and then reunited once again in the time it's taken me to type this. She wasn't a fan of his stand-up comedy, and he recently hooked up with Sheila Larson.  He tore his button-down shirt in their lovemaking frenzy, and he showed up to lunch wearing Sky Stalker's pajama top.
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

Laurie

« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »

I believe Mayer and JS have called it quits, although they have probably reconciled, broken up again, and then reunited once again in the time it's taken me to type this. She wasn't a fan of his stand-up comedy, and he recently hooked up with Sheila Larson.  He tore his button-down shirt in their lovemaking frenzy, and he showed up to lunch wearing Sky Stalker's pajama top.

Did he drunkenly serenade her with "Your Body Is a Wonderland." I imagine he did, and I imagine he does that with all of his sexual conquests, and OMG, I am going to barf. Srsly.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2007, 08:37:37 PM »
RIPPPED FROM THE HEADLINES
[youtube=425,350]QrB3iCnOy34[/youtube]
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

TL

« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2007, 09:37:20 AM »
RIPPPED FROM THE HEADLINES
[youtube=425,350]QrB3iCnOy34[/youtube]

???   ???   ???  MAYBE, if I hadn't bombarded my brain with years of Mr. Show, MAYBE, I could look at Mr. Cross in a serious role and buy it, but...  Every time he starts crying, I START LAUGHING!!  Is it me??
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

Sarah

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »
Is it me??

Nope.  What's worse is that his crying, which was funny when he did it on Mr. Show, merely comes off as really bad acting in this clip.

Jason

« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »
Yeah that was bad, plenty of pointless hand gestures like Bill Shatner.

Emily

• Space Champion!
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2007, 02:02:45 PM »
Is it me??

Nope.  What's worse is that his crying, which was funny when he did it on Mr. Show, merely comes off as really bad acting in this clip.

maybe it's really good acting & he's just nailed the role of a wishy washy liar, -- which is why he's Mr. Big's #1 suspect.

at least, that's how i tried to reconcile it.

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »

Laurie

« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »
Oh snaps!

[youtube=425,350]LMAHstZ565w[/youtube]

bruce

« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2007, 07:42:54 PM »
Serge the greatest dirty old man ever. I remember seeing this clip awhile back but can remember where.

Sarah

« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2007, 07:08:25 AM »
He sure seemed saoul to me.