Author Topic: Titus Andronicus video on Sunday!  (Read 8393 times)

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Re: Titus Andronicus video on Sunday!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »

I was the tall awkward dude.

I was also at Asbury and then at the Iron Monkey - the Asbury part was crazy b/c it was cold and we got there about an hour or more before anything happened. I felt very absurd jumping up and down & being a crazy rock fan in a winter coat w/hat gloves and scarf, so I kept laughing through the thing.

Before anyone turned up, I played some pinball games at the Silverball Museum where I ran into yesno ...the '70s pinball machines are very juggs-positive.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »
What song or album should I try from the Reigning Sound?

WHEN YOU TOUCH ME from Too Much Guitar or YOU'RE SO STRANGE from Time Bomb High School.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Gentleman Jim

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »

My kids froze like deer in the headlights when the band started playing...they were not prepared for the sonic boom.  I hope that their rigid countenance didn't screw up the filming.  Amy Klein of Titus was so nice...she kept looking at my daughter and smiling big-time...I think trying to lighten her up a bit.  What a nice person.

Jon, I think I was right next to you for a bit, shooting you knowing dad looks.  Gray hair, glasses, two chins... (ok, three chins...).

Funny thing about taking your kids to cool things, since they don't have any context of why it's cool, they don't really get into it.  At least that's my take on it.  I just hope that as they get older they take some of the Do It mentality and apply it to what interests them.

I was at all four, but the only FOT I know I spoke with was Fish.

And after mentioning it in the chat last night, I do think that Fish and I have to do a remake of The Odd Couple together.  Or maybe it's more like I'm With Busey.

Pidgeon

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 01:44:03 PM »
The other guy from I'm with Busey went on to help write Bratz: The Movie.

fish

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »
I was at all four, but the only FOT I know I spoke with was Fish.

And after mentioning it in the chat last night, I do think that Fish and I have to do a remake of The Odd Couple together.  Or maybe it's more like I'm With Busey.

This implies that we are either polar opposites, or that one of us is a toothy madman.  I don't think either of those is the case.

JustSheaNo

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »
Wait/whuuuuut? You guys were at Little Egg Harbor, too? Sorry we didn't chat, unless we did and I blocked it out because I was cold.

In other news, I had a crappy couple days and simultaneously had  "you will always be a loo-oo-oo-oo-ser" stuck in my head. That was awesome.

Paul DeLouisiana

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2011, 06:21:42 AM »
It seems like everyone here avoids each other irl!

sorry I meant: It seems like maybe there's a need for a FOT photo directory so others will recognize more people. It seems like Auntie Christina is the only person people recognize. It must be mayhem when she enters a room!

JustSheaNo

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2011, 06:34:02 PM »
Wall Street Journal article on the video shoot here.