Author Topic: This year's premium: "Rated GG" ; Next year's premium: ???  (Read 5435 times)

adamfromohio

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: This year's premium: "Rated GG" ; Next year's premium: ???
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 02:35:34 AM »
A premium idea I had while falling asleep last night...

What about a bound collection of S&W call scripts/notes? 

Like, S&W pick out ten of their favorite calls and then gather together all notes, Word documents, emails, and cocktail napkin scribblings, make copies of them, and then have them printed as a collection? 

Who here wouldn't like to track the S&W emails and musings that led to the Sean from Rampridge call, or the Music Scholar, or the Angry Juggalo?

I think a book (perhaps a coffee table book?) is probably the most likely candidate for next year's premium..don't know if it would be explicitly S&W, but a Best Show book would be awesome.

Maybe we could get the coffee table book of pot-smoking paraphernalia Tom suggested...

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 06:00:14 AM »
A premium idea I had while falling asleep last night...

What about a bound collection of S&W call scripts/notes? 

Like, S&W pick out ten of their favorite calls and then gather together all notes, Word documents, emails, and cocktail napkin scribblings, make copies of them, and then have them printed as a collection? 

Who here wouldn't like to track the S&W emails and musings that led to the Sean from Rampridge call, or the Music Scholar, or the Angry Juggalo?

I think a book (perhaps a coffee table book?) is probably the most likely candidate for next year's premium..don't know if it would be explicitly S&W, but a Best Show book would be awesome.

Maybe we could get the coffee table book of pot-smoking paraphernalia Tom suggested...

Any idea how much a coffee table book would cost to produce? Or mail? I have my money on a bronze statue.

adamfromohio

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »

Any idea how much a coffee table book would cost to produce? Or mail? I have my money on a bronze statue.

...Hold on, let me finish my sentence. A KINDLE coffee table book.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 11:21:08 AM »
I liked the OP's joke.

How about "Rated T for Tad?"
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Mr. Spacely

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 05:30:11 PM »
Alright, alright, alright.  Good point about the size/weight/expense of coffee table books.

Still... maybe a one or ten-off for the top bidders?  I still really like the idea of a collection of call scripts. 
If I tried, I could probably make at least six figures for shaking my moneymaker.

I'm on Twitter @asmuniz