Author Topic: The FOT Basketball Showdown!  (Read 1848 times)

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
The FOT Basketball Showdown!
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »
After weeks of trash talk, noted FOTs Daniel "One Dish With Daniel/One of the Arties" Ralston will take on John "@notgiamatti" Haughey in a one-on-one basketball game on the mean streets of Philadelphia! Holding Court Podcast co-hosts Gregg "Greggulator" Gethard and Aaron "Only listens to the show after it's archived" Hertzog will host this event as it will be featured in the next episode of the only basketball podcast that matters.

WHERE 19th and Wallace, Philadelphia. In the Fairmount neighborhood, near Eastern State Penitentiary.
WHEN Saturday, May 14, 11 AM

Post-game festivities have yet to be planned and will be announced here FIRST!
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
Re: The FOT Basketball Showdown!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »
As a teammate of Daniel, I can attest that It will be Brought. John, start stretching.   

Greggulator

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 10:01:01 AM »
We're also working on a way to do a live, public recording of The Holding Court Podcast. It might be technically (if you've ever listened to the podcast then you know we are strictly amateurs) and logistically too hard but we're tossing around the idea. IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY!

Greggulator

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:38:27 PM »
This happened yesterday and was awesome.  Listen to it here: http://theholdingcourtpodcast.com/?p=170

John and Daniel were an absolute blast to hang out with. Both are really hilarious and total gentlemen.

The Best Show's more than just the best thing in comedy today -- it brings people together and makes friendships. There's NOTHING like that anywhere else.