Author Topic: Best Show Playlists  (Read 38154 times)

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Best Show Playlists
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2015, 12:45:27 AM »
I found out about him via a movie called Cha Cha. You can view the trailer [NSFW due to a cameo from Herman's wedding tackle] here.

Kurz

• Policemans heel
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2015, 04:29:38 AM »
I saw a play about him and Nina Hagen once. Can't remember if it was really all that good, except for liking the performance of a friend of mine as Hagen, including musical performances.

mostlymeat

« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2015, 02:02:25 PM »
Nice, love that song too. His biggest hit.

I should watch that movie sometimes. Also because it's the only John Carpenter '80s movie I haven't seen yet.

Carpenter's Prince of Darkness is not so good except for the Herman Brood cardboard cameo. Oh, also Alice Cooper murders someone by stabbing them with a bike. Such a Wurster way to die!

Patrickin Chicago

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »
The first hour or so of Prince of Darkness are amazing, then the third act sinks it. But I am having trouble remembering where there's a record store in the movie? Doesn't everything after the first 15 minutes happen in an old church?

mostlymeat

« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2015, 01:22:07 PM »
The first hour or so of Prince of Darkness are amazing, then the third act sinks it. But I am having trouble remembering where there's a record store in the movie? Doesn't everything after the first 15 minutes happen in an old church?

Oh I might have confused Prince Of Darkness with the Village of the Damned remake which I saw on the same day? SHAZBOT!!!

Oh well, if you are looking for a cardboard cutout of Herman Brood in a movie then I suggest watching both of these not-so-great movies back to back!

-AG