Author Topic: 2010 Fun Pack  (Read 2540 times)

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
2010 Fun Pack
« on: June 22, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »
Tom, thank you and all who put great effort into this dvd and card set.  The attention to detail in the cards is amazing.  It took me a while to figure out the shape of the Best Impression of Roger Moore trophy on your mantlepiece - it's a flat hand as in "judo chop" judo chop".  The dvd is so much more than I anticipated, love the scenes with you y Johnny W., esp PBR's Neighborhood and the whole Apocalypse Mike segment.  And Julie from C. is kinda cute... what's up with Spike? Too kool for skewl???  Anyway this is too much, thanks!!! 

Steve C.

PS Speaking of Roger Moore impressions, have you seen "The Trip" w/Steve Coogan yet?  (haven't listened to last night's [6/21] show yet, maybe you mentioned it, I dunno).
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

Alex_from_the_woods

• Achilles bursitis
Re: 2010 Fun Pack
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 11:46:32 AM »
Got my DVD and sticker in the mail on Friday. There's a lot of great stuff on there and it's clear that a lot of people put a lot of work into this this. Huge thanks to Tom and the crew. The South of the Border-esque sticker is great. The playing cards would have been a good premium on their own. I like all of the artwork but I have to say the the PBR card is my favorite. Aimee Mann! Who knew?
Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Exsanguination?

not that clay

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
PS Speaking of Roger Moore impressions, have you seen "The Trip" w/Steve Coogan yet?  (haven't listened to last night's [6/21] show yet, maybe you mentioned it, I dunno).

This deserves its own thread!

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 04:01:09 AM »

not that clay

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »