Author Topic: Adam from Georgetown, PA says "Hi"  (Read 1739 times)

NoNeck622

• Plantar Fasciitis
Adam from Georgetown, PA says "Hi"
« on: June 28, 2011, 04:58:57 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Adam, I live in Georgetown, PA (about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh) and I've been listening to the Best Show for about 3 years.

In many ways, my life has been changed by the Best Show. Not only has it become a Tuesday night tradition, but certain bands and TV shows I loved prior to it - such as U2, Pink Floyd, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Simpsons - have been shaped in my eyes by Tom's scathing reviews and tweets. Now, I think that all are overrated, uncool or unfunny. Despite this, I will be going to a U2 concert in July and I am afraid I will find myself annoyed by four middle-aged white dudes in tight shirts and beanies belting out featherweight pop-punk.

Know what I mean?
Let's go to Burger Czar, 'cause that's where the burgers are.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: Adam from Georgetown, PA says "Hi"
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 07:58:09 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Adam, I live in Georgetown, PA (about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh) and I've been listening to the Best Show for about 3 years.

In many ways, my life has been changed by the Best Show. Not only has it become a Tuesday night tradition, but certain bands and TV shows I loved prior to it - such as U2, Pink Floyd, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Simpsons - have been shaped in my eyes by Tom's scathing reviews and tweets. Now, I think that all are overrated, uncool or unfunny. Despite this, I will be going to a U2 concert in July and I am afraid I will find myself annoyed by four middle-aged white dudes in tight shirts and beanies belting out featherweight pop-punk.

Know what I mean?

This is maybe a little generic, but you got to like what you like. If someone else talks you out of something you like, the problem is not with the thing you like.

I would omit Substances from this advice.