Author Topic: July 15-17 - Chicago FOT meet up on Pitchfork Festival Weekend?  (Read 1426 times)

TRL

• Policemans heel
hey all,
I rarely get on the FOT board and sadly don't get to listen live much but I am a longstanding FOT from Minneapolis named Tom. I run a label called Modern Radio Record Label (www.modern-radio.com) and we are going to have a table at the CHIRP record fair at Pitchfork Music Festival this year. If you mention that you are an FOT, I'll knock at least a dollar or two off your order. Just ask for Tom.

I also wanted to know if any FOTs were meeting up during the weekend since I would bet there are a number of people traveling from around the Midwest to either see the show or work at the festival.

I've met P@t from Chicago but would love to meet other FOTs including Steven and Megan. Get in touch with me. I don't know if people post their email addresses but mine is my name (tom) and you see the website above. It's pretty intuitive. I'll try to pop by the board to check out for responses.

Tom

mike_b

• Achilles bursitis
Re: July 15-17 - Chicago FOT meet up on Pitchfork Festival Weekend?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »
You put out a Tight Phantomz 7" so I am officially impressed.  I'll probably drop by and by a STNNNG album.

Do you know the Amphetamine Reptile guy?