Author Topic: hi from the L.E.S!  (Read 1638 times)

sean e

• Plantar Fasciitis
hi from the L.E.S!
« on: August 07, 2011, 10:29:18 PM »
hi tom love the show too much!!!...jon wurster is like the funniest guy maybe ever!!... i was trying to think of the funniest show ever  you guys are top of the line!....  i like the alan partridge show as well ..and did you ever see the uk comedys" garth marenghi's darkplace "?.it pretty funny ...or "man to man with dean lerner"? check it out!  its got starring richard ayoade and  mathew hollness(hes kinda like a british jon wurster)...there pretty good too...i also really like the life and times of tim.......and sending un solicted fan emails...and drinking till i blackout..and the feeling of community when i listen to the show on 'fmu live ...and the mets and knicks ...and shooting stars with mortimer aad reeves on bbc ..check that out!......keep up the good work......peace from the l.es.nyc
sean

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: hi from the L.E.S!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 12:52:45 PM »
hi tom love the show too much!!!...jon wurster is like the funniest guy maybe ever!!... i was trying to think of the funniest show ever  you guys are top of the line!....  i like the alan partridge show as well ..and did you ever see the uk comedys" garth marenghi's darkplace "?.it pretty funny ...or "man to man with dean lerner"? check it out!  its got starring richard ayoade and  mathew hollness(hes kinda like a british jon wurster)...there pretty good too...i also really like the life and times of tim.......and sending un solicted fan emails...and drinking till i blackout..and the feeling of community when i listen to the show on 'fmu live ...and the mets and knicks ...and shooting stars with mortimer aad reeves on bbc ..check that out!......keep up the good work......peace from the l.es.nyc
sean

Long Eyeland Sound?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

sean e

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: hi from the L.E.S!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
lower east side newbridge