Author Topic: mit hamine  (Read 26798 times)

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
mit hamine
« on: November 17, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
Re: mit hamine
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 06:23:42 PM »

Lee Harvey Osmond

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:31:38 PM »
Dear Tom,
Please ban this horrible idiotic band from the show.  I just spent three minutes actually listening to their hipster attempt to be a modern Shaggs and now I am going to clean my earlobes out with a wire brush.  Greggulator is right!!!!
I'm a twit on Twitter @johnprourke

Please insert your witty comment here:

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »
hay hate mob man. if you don't listen to the entire album you are a wa ma ma. take care and feed your waffle. gain en attention span and listen to the entire album or check our film becuz your being really mean and not cool right now. gah ba LOVE-- hips!!  (concept all bum- you no)

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 11:09:05 PM »

Hugman 3.0

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »
hay hate mob man. if you don't listen to the entire album you are a wa ma ma. take care and feed your waffle. gain en attention span and listen to the entire album or check our film becuz your being really mean and not cool right now. gah ba LOVE-- hips!!  (concept all bum- you no)

I love your work in the youtube comments section!

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »
hugman if you coud look at my actual work id send you a thanks butt you prob bally won boo hoo boo hoo Wine Lips- Mit Hamine  fargo 2s a fun flim you funny fam

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »
hugman if you coud look at my actual work id send you a thanks butt you prob bally won boo hoo boo hoo Wine Lips- Mit Hamine  fargo 2s a fun flim you funny fam

Has anyone ever tried harder with less?
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

DavidSestrand

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 02:31:06 PM »
any mit hamine shows in december? I'll be in Richmond. would love to get splattered
I'm a twit: @DavidSestrand

Hugman 3.0

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »

I watched 55 seconds. You are welcome.

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 03:32:31 PM »
gagg boo later stop the hate mac hine and play me in basketball.  maybe we can get wally back and your shump steamrolled in the backyball. whats it going to be son?? how do you want your medicine ball? Whatever Love - Mit Hamine  This one's for you Greg- the worst.

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »
No shows sceduled now so record will have to substitue ,-as allways hope we can get a show butt nothingg planed now http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mit-Hamine/140443642675160  ALL THE RECS HAVE DIF ART... new songs ssound great

effecT

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 05:31:20 PM »
No shows sceduled now so record will have to substitue ,-as allways hope we can get a show butt nothingg planed now http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mit-Hamine/140443642675160  ALL THE RECS HAVE DIF ART... new songs ssound great
What is your actual forte: Music, funny phonetic spellings and abbreveations or self-promotion?

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »
I'm calling it: two three weeks until a total flameout and a move on to another place that doesn't want this, either,
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 06:50:46 PM »
Mit Hamine Fargo 2 e fect thanks for the funny. great stuff. forte is will.  gza  God damit you got to be nice - vonnegut idk dudes its hard operating in a complete void.  Tom goes into it on the Beggings podcast.  Im keep talkin you cats and hopefully we lol n lol n lol. LONGLIVE THE FORUM (la lakers old arena) magic and kobe... and im going with film (people said they really liked it)- i would like one friend of tom to give me real feedback on this film and not guts check slim attention SPAM (really ill be nice. really whi t matter