Author Topic: mit hamine  (Read 26833 times)

effecT

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: mit hamine
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 10:02:56 AM »
You know what, you guys are great motivators. After watching 20 minutes of your video I'm ready to get back into this:
http://home.comcast.net/~bradheim/files/HeimLurieSEHIEntExit.pdf

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »
hay hate mob man. if you don't listen to the entire album you are a wa ma ma. take care and feed your waffle. gain en attention span and listen to the entire album or check our film becuz your being really mean and not cool right now. gah ba LOVE-- hips!!  (concept all bum- you no)

Tor? Is that you?
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

effecT

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 05:42:46 AM »

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
imagine what mite happen if you watch the entire film. (Cancer, irrelvent water ball fight,  ass troll pro je ction. maybe death.  WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE. itz not 3 hours long flip. SAWNGS OF CHANGE! toms spec tac ew lars apt arrence. DEATH

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 12:49:00 PM »
itz not 3 hours long

I dispute this.  I watched for what must have been at least three hours and it only got up to the 00:05:37 mark.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

Kormod

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 01:01:06 PM »
imagine what mite happen if you watch the entire film. (Cancer, irrelvent water ball fight,  ass troll pro je ction. maybe death.  WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE. itz not 3 hours long flip. SAWNGS OF CHANGE! toms spec tac ew lars apt arrence. DEATH

No one's impressed by this. Just write in regular English.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »
Seconded. Is there a call for the question?

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 07:47:12 PM »
yo kormod nada surf. cha nun of you kno how to chill. butt fa thanks da ba I MADE A MOVIE! you can suck id - go lakers

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 12:19:15 AM »
Guys, I just got the "College-Kid-Who-Discovered-An-Outsider-Art-Book-to-English" download for Google translator.

I have indeed watch the entirety of Mit Hamine's Fargo 2. The only thing of note: Zach and the gang for a video of Tom, I'm guessing from one of the marathons. He's on one half of the screen and Zach's on the other calling in To The Best Show. It seems as if it's the second Mit Hamine call. It's as unmemorable as your remember! Tom tries his best to get something out of Zach, but he's so bland and boring ("What about Pavement? What does that mean?") that it doesn't really go anywhere.

As far as the rest of it goes; It's just really boring. There's things in it like people peeing or playing basketball or some dumb spoof of a buddy cop movie. But it's so completely uninteresting.

It's not weird. It's just a bunch of really dumb things thrown together. It reeks of "Let's make this weird thing but not really try so we can't be accused of failing."
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

Kormod

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 01:09:25 AM »

I have indeed watch the entirety of Mit Hamine's Fargo 2.

I'm not sure why you did this, but I do commend your ironman-like endurance.

orangewhip

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 10:10:57 AM »
Listening  to last weeks show right now and one of the Kit Hamine guys to trash Tom for trashing his band on the show.  I haven't taken 30 seconds to listen to Mit Hamine, but you can't relentlessly call a show to self promote yourself and then get upset when it's not well revived.  Clown time is over.
"My week beats your year." -- Lou Reed. Liner notes to Metal Machine Music

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 10:55:17 AM »
ok ok everyones entitled to a cop onion including greg boo later butt now lets look at greg (ew later). hes a coward who won't play me in basketball becuz hez uncordinated and soft and yet iron of e's he has a basketball pod cast. a sho where 2 pudgy white dudes talk bout bla bla. never even basktball players just munchs chating it up. your not michael ian black and ed. ok your podcast is way way way worse then pagojet. please greg let me shame you on the court. you jerk. making fun of names your not baller waller. comedy bits greg get jokes you slob.  HATE bait http://gawker.com/5861347/video-of-vet-brutally-beaten-by-oakland-cops-finally-surfaces  lets play our game and toast mit hamine

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 10:57:44 AM »
ok ok everyones entitled to a cop onion including greg boo later butt now lets look at greg (ew later). hes a coward who won't play me in basketball becuz hez uncordinated and soft and yet iron of e's he has a basketball pod cast. a sho where 2 pudgy white dudes talk bout bla bla. never even basktball players just munchs chating it up. your not michael ian black and ed. ok your podcast is way way way worse then pagojet. please greg let me shame you on the court. you jerk. making fun of names your not baller waller. comedy bits greg get jokes you slob.  HATE bait http://gawker.com/5861347/video-of-vet-brutally-beaten-by-oakland-cops-finally-surfaces  lets play our game and toast mit hamine

Zach -- I addressed the potential of our game on the latest podcast. I suggest you listen.

Also: I read an interview with you and the quirky girl in your band. You answered in full-formed sentences there so I know you can do it!

And, no, I'm not Michael Ian Black. Thank you for the compliment.
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
i cant listen to your pod cast. its garbage. its rambo ling like a freak train. i dont like freak trains i like b ball. do you? LEZ PLAY. MIT HAMINE>Holding court. ill hold the court. you go home and record yourself talking. i dont want to fight i want to play. give me a straight answere here cow ard

cutout

• Space Champion!
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 02:51:08 PM »
Make it stop.