Author Topic: things toms been wrong about  (Read 2859 times)

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
things toms been wrong about
« on: November 22, 2011, 06:45:35 AM »
michael ian black (the state' -netflix instant and stella' - hulu make him awesome (butt diegresion did ya hear the david wain marc maron interview episode, bonkers shit where maron paints the state as insame nasa's --spookerrr,,,,,RICKy gervais ( 2 great shows and far out concept movie with a bad ending too great shos -diffeent creative plush, videogames, MAN motherucking video games rule the pool ( IDK if toms said that he hated theem that thee much and mit hamine worst name of course.  Can you guys think of anything else?  Hurry up and get them on here threado> bup jk opinions man whatever i love michael ian black/ blop juice

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
Re: things toms been wrong about
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 06:56:55 AM »

crumbum

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 07:45:12 AM »
I'm too distracted by all the parentheses left open to respond to your point.

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 10:34:49 AM »
Tom was totally wrong about blop juice.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

James W

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 10:41:03 AM »
Big Zed's really taking this Wallace Whacky Man stuff hard.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 12:18:10 PM »
"Is this me?"

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
"Is this me?"

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »
Pete Seeger sings "English Is Crazy"

As if Mr. Seeger was channeling Mr. Carlin!

Fixed!

Not following you. And I don't mean Twitter.

Herman Cain is famous for his singing videos.  He was popular around these parts a long time ago, in the race for the American President.

From my vast 90-second Wikipedia research, the closest analog in Finland would be Sauli Niinistö, only if he were a crazy pizza executive instead of somebody who had been involved in government and if he had hit on a bunch of random women rather than carrying on a steamy affair with the beautiful but deadly Tanja Karpela.

I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
Pulp Fiction being dated and the Black Keys. I think Tom just likes to get a rise out of people.

Senator Gothman (D-OR)

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 04:28:01 PM »
Tom was wrong about removing Roger Moore from the Hate Pit.

Zach mond

• Policemans heel
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »
game of thrones

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 05:24:36 AM »
Pete Seeger sings "English Is Crazy"

As if Mr. Seeger was channeling Mr. Carlin!

Fixed!

Not following you. And I don't mean Twitter.

Herman Cain is famous for his singing videos.  He was popular around these parts a long time ago, in the race for the American President.

From my vast 90-second Wikipedia research, the closest analog in Finland would be Sauli Niinistö, only if he were a crazy pizza executive instead of somebody who had been involved in government and if he had hit on a bunch of random women rather than carrying on a steamy affair with the beautiful but deadly Tanja Karpela.

A select few of Finland's politicians do engage in sexual harassment, occasionally they get fined or reprimanded, and it is noted in the tabloids or in the back of the regular newspapers.

Currently we have a member of parliament (freshly elected hick from the countryside, who won on the coattails of the populist right wingers "The Finns Party," who is as disturbing as any character from Newbridge.

He's done everything from taking incredibly long,  unnecessary and expensive drunken taxi rides on the taxpayer's dime to

Everyone is just waiting for him to finally implode.

This, his very first interview after his election last spring, got him censured for a month. Anywhere else it would have been a career-ender.

Teuvo Hakkarainen - First day in parliament
"Is this me?"

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 06:10:22 AM »
A Finnish member of the European Parliament accused of sexual harassment has said he is sorry for offending anyone -- but continues to deny any impropriety.

http://www.yle.fi/uutiset/news/2011/11/mep_accused_of_harassment_apologises_3053651.html

"Is this me?"