Author Topic: Bloomington, IN - Best Show Listening Party - May 1 - Vintage Phoenix Comics  (Read 3237 times)

Josh

• Space Champion!

poster by Matt from Bloomington

BEST SHOW ON WFMU LISTENING PARTY

MAY 1

9PM-MIDNIGHT

VINTAGE PHOENIX COMIC BOOKS

114 East 6th Street
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Josh

• Space Champion!
Matt at Vintage Phoenix has offered to host the first Best Show listening party in Bloomington! TELL SIRI TO MARK YOUR CALENDAR. More info, Facebook event link, etc., to come.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Matt from Bloomington

• Plantar Fasciitis
Matt from Vintage Phoenix here! We'll be posting more information both here and on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/vintage.phoenix.comic.books) as we get closer, but for now I'd just like to extend the invitation again. We'll probably start the party around 8, and while we can't serve drinks, you're welcome to bring your own (snacks too, though we'll probably have some of those on hand). Indy/Louisville/other-nearby-metropolitan-area FOT's - come on down/up/over! If you have any suggestions for the party, let us know!

Matt from Bloomington

• Plantar Fasciitis
Sorry for the last minute change, but the party is postponed until May 1st! More details shortly! Thanks!

Josh

• Space Champion!
Matt has printed and begun posting gorgeous posters and smaller flyers around town. I left a small stack of the flyers on the counter at Landlocked on Saturday afternoon, and Matt had already put a poster up front. If you would like to help or have suggestions on where to plaster please share here!

Here is a link to the web image of the poster: bit.ly/tbsbtown

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Matt has printed and begun posting gorgeous posters and smaller flyers around town. I left a small stack of the flyers on the counter at Landlocked on Saturday afternoon, and Matt had already put a poster up front. If you would like to help or have suggestions on where to plaster please share here!

Here is a link to the web image of the poster: bit.ly/tbsbtown

Wow, great image of Tom & Mike and the puppets. Great job.

nowah

• Achilles bursitis
You gotta save some for attendees to take home with them! And take 'em to Soma/TD's, the MCPL atrium, the Owlery, and if you take 'em to Rhino's sometime between 3pm-6pm Dave Britton will definitely put one up in the boxes on Walnut. Can't wait.

Matt from Bloomington

• Plantar Fasciitis
You gotta save some for attendees to take home with them! And take 'em to Soma/TD's, the MCPL atrium, the Owlery, and if you take 'em to Rhino's sometime between 3pm-6pm Dave Britton will definitely put one up in the boxes on Walnut. Can't wait.

I've hit some of those, but I'll be sure to hit the others this weekend. Thanks!

John from Bloomington

• Plantar Fasciitis
Been working on finals all week. will these happen more often?! I'd love to attend. Been a long time listener and never been able to attend a listening party.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Great poster.