Author Topic: 2012 Premiums - Radiovision Panel Download?  (Read 3299 times)

danfromhalifax

• Policemans heel
2012 Premiums - Radiovision Panel Download?
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »
Tom had been talking about how part of this year's premium would be a download of the RadioVision panel, but I noticed that it wasn't mentioned during the #TomThon last night?  I was curious if it was still included as part of the deal.  Either way, I can't wait for that Hammer of The Gods Demon Summoning Pack (tm) to make it my way.
Ya seen the wizard of oz?
I'll house you.

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: 2012 Premiums - Radiovision Panel Download?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:37:06 PM »
I mentioned it! You will get it!

Tom.

danfromhalifax

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »
Alright!  Looking forward to it!   I chose the monthly payment option for my pledge and was told I will be receiving some sort of paperwork via snailmail to complete the transaction due to credit cards and whatnot.  I will be patient!  And by patient I mean eagerly awaiting said paperwork in the mail...Maybe I should have just pledged online during your show instead.  There's always next week.
Ya seen the wizard of oz?
I'll house you.

Mike Desert

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 07:03:58 PM »
Say, any news on this? I forgot about it 'till just now (while listening to "Carouselambra" of all things).  I don't mind waiting, I'm just making sure I didn't get a link in my mailbox that got deleted or sent to spam!

cheers!
Another San Fransisco Toilet Person

Mike Desert

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 11:20:10 PM »
Just asking again...

I was unemployed last year so couldn't donate but I do remember that the DVDs took a long while. but last year Tom gave DVD updates and this year I haven't heard anything about how the "The Hammer of the Gods Best Show Demon Summoning Pack" is coming along.

Then again I listen on podcast and sometimes skip annoying callers (and possibly valuable Demon Summoning" information)

Cheers!

Another San Fransisco Toilet Person

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 02:25:12 AM »
Eagerly awaiting the release of demons.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?