Author Topic: Gary The Squirrel's Debut Album  (Read 4608 times)

Flood

• Achilles bursitis
Gary The Squirrel's Debut Album
« on: May 30, 2012, 05:29:17 AM »
Can't wait! How about a Kickstarter page for this?

See also: https://twitter.com/GaryThaSquirrel/status/207715428015947776
FOTpediaAP Mike Day! – I feed you garbage!

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Gary The Squirrel's Debut Album
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 05:32:11 AM »
Cover I threw together:

Crusherkc

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
Come on Mike!  Where's your "Sweet Home Alabama" to Gary's "Southern Man"?  or your "Mechanix" to his "Four Horsemen"?

VH1 Music Wars
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

misskcat

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 10:09:40 AM »
Tom was also working on something that was like... "I'm gonna B-O-P, Y-O-U in the no-ooose..." and I think we need to hear the rest of that. Because I had just that much stuck in my head for days.
I also had an idea for Gary to cover "Fell in Love with A Girl" as "Fell in Love with A Squirrel." I'm going for a consulting credit.

Drew D

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 10:58:10 AM »
Tom was also working on something that was like... "I'm gonna B-O-P, Y-O-U in the no-ooose..." and I think we need to hear the rest of that. Because I had just that much stuck in my head for days.
I also had an idea for Gary to cover "Fell in Love with A Girl" as "Fell in Love with A Squirrel." I'm going for a consulting credit.

Yes!! I had that B-O-P song stuck in my head too, super catchy, and could make a great single from the album.

Wes

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 11:36:16 AM »
Does anyone have the skills/inclination to put together an image of Vance in Dylan's dumb hat from the Last Waltz next to Gary with Robbie Robertson's dumb Doctor Who scarf-and-coat ensemble from the same?
This may be the year I will disappear.

bananagrabbers

• Policemans heel
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 10:15:33 PM »
Hope I'm not the only one already dreaming about 2013 premium possibilities.

cerny

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 01:19:55 PM »
I will definitely throw some cash behind this - but I also want an AP Mike EP reply as well! 

Flood

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 05:47:37 AM »
Mike should get some really famous musician to perform on his song. Maybe he can get his wish's price, and then we raise the money for him through Kickstarter.

Sorry for the repeated mention of that site, I've just been kinda amazed by the Amanda Palmer thing that concluded the other day.
FOTpediaAP Mike Day! – I feed you garbage!

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
Hey FOT,
   Has an MP3 of "Hey, AP Mike!" been made available, yet?  I know I could rip it from one of the shows with the right software, but I'd prefer a better quality, official one, and I'd even be willing to pay for it.  Thanks for any help.

-Zach (Z-Man/Big Z/Wally's Human/Whatever Else)

cerny

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 06:31:08 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the "I get bopped by a squirrel" ends up becoming a bit more profane - right?  Is this my poor headphones?