Author Topic: how long does it take for new eps to show up in itunes?  (Read 3450 times)

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
how long does it take for new eps to show up in itunes?
« on: September 26, 2012, 07:16:45 PM »
I'm trying to get the newest ep on itunes (and I can't seem to download the mp3 version on the archives site, maybe it's listen only?) but it hasn't appeared yet (sorry for the tedium of this query, i looked for an appropriate place to post). anyway, thanks in advance!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: how long does it take for new eps to show up in itunes?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 07:32:30 PM »
I'm trying to get the newest ep on itunes (and I can't seem to download the mp3 version on the archives site, maybe it's listen only?) but it hasn't appeared yet (sorry for the tedium of this query, i looked for an appropriate place to post). anyway, thanks in advance!
You can try right-clicking then choosing "update podcast".  Might work.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 07:47:10 PM »
Thanks fonpr, but yeah, already tried that, deleting Best Show altogether and re-installing it, etc...no luck.

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 09:44:54 PM »
Well, the podcast doesn't usually appear untll Thursday, sometimes early morning sometimes not until midafternoon. I don't know what the hell Fredericks is trying to rope you into. The archive site is listen-only, but you can snag the show early if you have recording software on your computer--As a Mac guy, I set Audio Hijack to capture it live or, if I forget, to capture it overnight during a replay of the archive audio.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 10:02:57 PM »
I don't know what the hell Fredericks is trying to rope you into.

Shhhhhhh.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
Seriously, knowing what I know about Newport Richey, I wouldn't put anything past this guy.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
thanks everyone.